Elementor Google Reviews widget
Embed Google reviews with Elfsight widget
Elfsight Reviews widget is a useful tool which enables you to insert on the website reviews about your business from Google. With the help of this widget, you will be able to apply filters to hide unwanted reviews, reveal your star and number ratings from Google, provide details about the authors, and place a button which will redirect visitors for adding a review to Google. Elfsight Reviews widget will help you demonstrate your high social proof on the site and elevate sales.
You can embed the widget in any page of your site or put it into the template, and it will be revealed on all pages. Reviews can be effective on product pages or About Us page, where you want to demonstrate your high rating.
Reviews posted by real people are flawlessly credible to your site clients and demonstrate them that your company can be trusted. High rating and good testimonials may help strengthen purchases level from your site. More to that, redirect button can contribute to having more users’ reviews about your business on Google.
You can add Google Reviews to Elementor in two minutes. Installation is extremely speedy, free, and without-coding.
You can embed the widget on your site right via our service. To make it, see a short installation guide hereafter on this page.
Main features of the Google Reviews widget
To get a clear understanding of the widget, you can look through the list of the primary traits. They make this widget incredibly efficient for your website:
- Three kinds of filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews for displaying
- 4 available of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider
- Switchable header of the widget
- The active button for leaving another review takes visitors to your Google page
- 6 customizable elements of the reviews: author name and picture, recommendation text, date, Google icon, and star rating
- Two possible scenarios after review request denial: demonstrate a custom message or conceal the button.
Discover how to add Google Reviews to your Elementor website
The following actions are the only thing you need to do to set up the widget on your web page. It is going to take a couple of minutes of time and doesn’t involve coding.
- Generate your custom Google Reviews
With our free editor, assemble a plugin with desired layout and options.
- Acquire a code for integrating the widget
After widget setting, get a code for Reviews plugin from the appeared window on Elfsight Apps.
- Embed the widget on website
Add the reviews code to the required place of a page and save the changes.
- You successfully accomplished the installation
Go to your site to check that you’ve published Google reviews on Elementor.
Still have doubts? Or experiencing problems? Simply send your request to our customer service and they will help with any question.