jQuery Google Reviews plugin
If you want to demonstrate your high rating and convince website visitors that your offers are worth spending money on, Elfsight Google Places Reviews is the right choice. With our tool, you will easily insert customer reviews from Google in your website with information about their authors, filter them to show only good ones, add ratings and review-request button that will get users on your Google account, so that they can leave a fresh review.
The widget can be published on any web page, where you want to impress users with your high rating and popularity among customers. If you want to display the widget on all pages of the site, you can simply introduce it into the website template.
Reviews. added by real people, look maximum trustworthy to your website visitors and demonstrate them that your company can be trusted. High rating and excellent reviews may help raise purchase level on your website. More to that, active button may contribute to having more client reviews about your offers or services on Google places.
It takes two minutes of your time to do it. Installation is extremely speedy, free, and coding free.
You can embed the widget on your site right via our service. To make it, see a short installation guide below on this page.
To get a clear understanding of the widget, you can look through the list of the primary traits. They make this widget incredibly efficient for your website:
- 3 kinds of filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews for displaying;
- 4 ready-to-use of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Fully flexible header of the widget;
- Review request button takes visitors to your Google page;
- 6 customizable elements of the reviews: author name and picture, recommendation, date of leaving, Google icon, and star rating;
- Two variants of scenarios after review request denial: show a text message or hide away the button.
How to add the Google Reviews to jQuery website
The following actions are the only thing you need to do. It is going to take a couple of minutes of time and doesn’t involve coding.
- Construct your own Google Reviews plugin
By means of our free editor, generate a plugin with preferable design and functional traits.
- Acquire the personal code to add the plugin
After you have set your widget, you will acquire your personal code from the popup window on Elfsight Apps. Copy the code for later use.
- Publish the plugin on your jQuery website
Define the area you need to embed the widget to and insert the copied code there. Save the results.
- The setup is successful!
Visit your website, to view your work.
Still have doubts? Or experiencing problems? Simply send your request to our customer service and they will help with any question.