Elementor TridAdvisor Reviews
If you need to show your high rating and convince site visitors that your offers are worth spending money on, Elfsight Tripadvisor Reviews is exactly what you need. Having our tool, you are free to demonstrate users’ reviews from Tripadvisor on your website with details about their authors; sort them out to show only positive; add ratings and an active button which will take users to your Tripadvisor account, where they can write their review.
Here you can see all the functions of plugin. You can set them directly in the editor and they will help you create the widget exactly for your use-case.
- Three predefined filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews for displaying;
- 4 kinds of of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Switchable header of the widget;
- Review request button takes visitors to the Tripadvisor page;
- 6 flexible elements of the widget: the name of the author and photo, recommendation, date of sharing, Tripadvisor icon, and star rating;
- Two possible scenarios after review request denial: reveal a custom message or conceal the button.
How do I embed Tripadvisor Reviews on my Elementor website?
To embed reviews, take a couple of fast steps.
- Generate your custom-made Tripadvisor plugin
By means of our free demo, get a plugin with a selected composition and functional traits.
- Acquire the personal code to add the plugin
After you have configured your widget, you will get the installation code from the appearing window on Elfsight Apps. Copy the code.
- Insert the plugin into your Elementor website
Pick the place on the page where you wish to embed the plugin and add the copied code there. Publish the changes.
- The embedding is successful!
Go to your web page, to check your plugin.
Feel free to communicate to our customer service if you need advice or having queries. We will give a helping hand with every enquiry.