Magento Google Reviews extension
Elfsight Google Customer Reviews is a handy widget that enables you to show on the website reviews about your business from posts on Google. Using this widget, you have at your disposal several filters to sort out undesired reviews, add your star and number ratings from Google, reveal details about the authors, and introduce a button, which will lead visitors to post a new review on Google. Elfsight Google Reviews widget will help you demonstrate your perfect social proof on your website and elevate sales.
You can add the widget in any page of the website, or add it into the site template, and it will be published on all pages. Reviews will do a good job on product pages or About Us page, the places, where you need to display your high appraisal.
Reviews shared by real people are maximum credible to your website visitors and mean to them that your business is a reliable partner. High rating and excellent reviews may help boost purchases from your site. Also, active button will contribute to more customer reviews related to your business on Google.
It takes two minutes of time to do it. Installation is extremely speedy, free, and without any coding.
The widget can be set up directly through our service or via the marketplace. You can view the advantages of both options and pick yours.
To get a clear understanding of the extension, you can look through the list of the primary traits. They make this widget incredibly efficient for your website:
- Three ready-to-use filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews for displaying;
- Four available of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An option to control displaying the header of the widget;
- Review request button takes users to the Google page;
- 6 adjustable elements of the interface: author name and photo, recommendation, date of posting, Google icon, and star rating;
- Two possible scenarios of review request refusal: reveal a custom message or remove the button.
How to embed the Google Reviews on your Magento website
The following actions are the only thing you need to set up the widget on your web page. It is going to take a couple of minutes of time and doesn’t involve coding.
- Manage our free demo and start creating your unique extension.
Choose the preferred layout and features of the extension and apply all the modifications.
- Get your unique code which appears in the window on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the setting up of your extension is done, copy your code at the appearing box and save it for later need.
- Commence employment of the extension on Magento web page.
Embed the code saved before in your site and save the adjustments.
- You’re done! The setup is successfully ended.
Go to your website to review the functioning of the extension.
Still have doubts? Or experiencing problems? Simply send your request to our customer service and they will help with any question.