Amazon Reviews widget for Elementor
Embed Amazon Reviews on Elementor with the Elfsight widget
Our Amazon widget is the handiest way to build your brand image by showing real visitors’ comments about your commodities. Display only the best or the most meaningful viewpoints and arrange them the way you like. Get results with social proof by showing your website visitors that you can be trusted.
Get users to leave new reviews on your products and improve customer conversations!
Main features of the Amazon Reviews widget
To achieve a clearer perception of Amazon Reviews, see the list of the main features. They make the widget maximum beneficial for you:
- Three options of filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews;
- Four predefined layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An option to turn on/off the header of the widget;
- The active button for adding a new review directs visitors to your Amazon page;
- 6 flexible elements of the widget: author name and picture, recommendation, date, Amazon icon, and star rating;
- Two variants of scenarios after review request denial: display a custom message or hide away the button;
How to add Amazon Reviews widget to Elementor website
The following steps are the only thing you need to display.
- Construct your personal Amazon plugin
Using our free demo, create a plugin with a preferable layout and functionality.
- Receive the individual code to display the plugin
After you have set your widget, you will acquire the installation code from the popup window on Elfsight Apps. Copy the code.
- Publish the plugin on your Elementor site
Define the place you would like to show the plugin on and paste the copied code there. Apply the results.
- You’re done!
Enter the web page, to view your plugin.
Still can’t made up your mind? Or having problems? Simply write a request to our customer support will help with any kind of trouble.
How can I add Amazon Reviews to my Elementor website without coding skills?
Elfsight provides a SaaS solution that lets you create an Amazon Reviews widget yourself, see how easy the process is: Work directly in the online Editor to create an Amazon Reviews widget you would like to see on your Elementor website. Pick one of the premade templates and adjust the Amazon Reviews settings, add your content, change the layout and color scheme without coding skills. Save the Amazon Reviews and copy its installation code, that you can easily embed in your Elementor website with no need to buy a paid version. With our intuitive Editor any internet user can create Amazon Reviews widget online and easily embed it to their Elementor website. There’s no need to pay or enter your card credentials in order to access the service. If you face any issues at any step, please feel free to contact our technical support team.