Google Reviews for Facebook Business Page
Embed Google reviews with Elfsight widget
Elfsight Google Reviews is an uncomplicated tool, which helps you to insert reviews about your offers from Google. Using this widget, you can apply filters to hide away undesired reviews, reveal your star and number ratings from Google, reveal information about the authors, and place a button that will help visitors to post one more review on Google. Elfsight Reviews widget will help you demonstrate your high social proof on the page and increase sales.
Show the best reviews from Google and uplift sales.
You can read how to link Google Reviews to a Facebook page in our supper-thorough guide.
Google reviews are effective and practical themselves. By embedding Google Reviews on Facebook, you can immediately increase conversions into purchases. In addition, this interactive element increases the time users spend on web pages. Finally, Google relies on valuable content, and if you receive best ratings, Google supposes your website to be trustworthy and beneficial. So, the website appears high in SERP.
You can test all the features and settings of the widget in a free online demo. You don’t even need to register in our service.
Main features of the Google Reviews widget
Check all the functional traits of the widget. You can manage them directly in the editor and they will help you shape the widget most suitable for your case.
- Three types of filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- 4 available of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An opportunity to turn on/off the header of the widget;
- The button to request a review gets users to your Google page;
- 6 flexible elements of the interface: author name and photo, recommendation, date of posting, Google icon, and star rating;
- Two possible scenarios of review request denial: reveal your message or hide the button.
how to share Google Reviews on Facebook page
To activate the widget, take several fast steps
- Generate your custom Google widget
In our free editor, set up a plugin with a custom layout and functionality.
- Copy the personal code to publish the widget
After you have customized your widget, you will obtain a unique code from the appeared window on Elfsight Apps. Copy this code.
- Add the reviews to the Facebook page
Create your custom Facebook Tab. Insert the code that you received at elfsight apps into the tab.
- Installation is finished
Visit your page, to see your plugin.
Don’t hesitate to contact our support team in case of having any questions on sharing Google Reviews on Facebook. We will be glad to help with every request.