Amazon Reviews widget for Adobe Muse
Elfsight Amazon Reviews plugin is the easiest method to shape your brand representation by showing real visitors comments about your commodities. Reveal only the best or the most meaningful comments and arrange them the way you need. Gather social proof by demonstrating your website visitors that you have credibility.
Get users to leave new comments on your products and encourage customer conversations!
In order to shape clear idea of the widget, you can look through the list of its essential features. They make the widget incredibly efficient for your store:
- Three variants of filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews;
- 4 ready-to-use layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- Switchable header of the widget;
- The active button for sharing another review takes visitors to the Amazon page;
- 6 customizable elements of the interface: the name of the author and photo, recommendation, date of sharing, Amazon icon, and star rating;
- Two options of scenarios of review request refusal: display a text message or conceal the button;
How to add Amazon Reviews to Adobe Muse website
A couple of easy steps are the only thing you need to demonstrate.
- Generate your unique Amazon plugin
Managing our free editor, shape a plugin with a preferred design and functional traits.
- Acquire the personal code to publish the plugin
After you have created your widget, you will get your installation code from the popup window on Elfsight Apps. Copy this code.
- The plugin on your Muse website
Select the area you wish to reveal the plugin to and paste the saved code there. Apply the results.
- Congratulations! You have just set up the widget!
Enter your page, to view your testimonials.
Still unsettled? Or have inquiries? Just a single request to our support team will resolve any kind of trouble.
How to add Amazon Reviews to my Webflow website without coding skills?
Elfsight provides a SaaS solution that lets you create an Amazon Reviews widget yourself, see how easy the process is: Work directly in the online Editor to create an Amazon Reviews widget you would like to see on your Webflow website. Pick one of the premade templates and adjust the Amazon Reviews settings, add your content, change the layout and color scheme without any coding skills. Save the Amazon Reviews and copy its installation code, that you can readily embed in your Webflow website with no need to buy a paid subscription. With our intuitive Editor any internet user can create Amazon Reviews widget online and easily embed it to their Webflow website. There’s no need to pay or enter your card credentials in order to access the service. If you face any issues at any step, please feel free to contact our technical support team.