OpenCart Google Reviews extension
If you would like to boast your high rating and convince website visitors that your offers are good value, Elfsight Google Reviews is exactly what you need. With the help of our widget, you will be able embed customer reviews from Google on your website with info about their authors, use filters to reveal only the best, add ratings and a redirect button that will get people on your Google page, where they can post their review.
You are free to add the widget to any page of your website, or paste it into the website template, and it will appear on all pages. Reviews will do a good job on product pages or About Us page, where you want to prove your high appraisal.
Customer Reviews left by real people look maximum credible to your website users and show them that your business is reliable. High rating and good reviews may help strengthen sales on your site. Also, active button can contribute to having more client reviews about your business on Google.
It takes two minutes of time to do it. Installation is extremely speedy, free, and without-coding.
The widget can be set up directly through our service or via the marketplace. You can view the advantages of both options and pick yours.
To get a clear understanding of the extension, you can look through the list of its most important features. They make this widget incredibly efficient for your website:
- Three kinds of filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- Four variants of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An option to show or hide the header of the widget;
- The button to request a review gets people to your Google page;
- 6 adjustable elements of the widget: the name of the author and picture, recommendation text, date of posting, Google icon, and star rating;
- Two possible scenarios after review request rejection: reveal a text message or hide the button.
How to embed the Google Reviews on your OpenCart website
The following actions are the only thing you need to do. It will take a couple of minutes of time and absolutely no coding.
- Obtain the extension and insert it to the web page
Select a required version of the widget and get its file. After that, add it to your website via «Extension Installer» in the control panel.
- Shape your own extension
Visit the «Extensions» section and indicate filter by module to open Google Reviews. Now you can enter your content and alter the settings of the layout. Obtain your personal code from the popup window. Copy this code.
- Display the extension on the store
Define the area you want to integrate the plugin to and add the copied code there.
- You successfully accomplished the installation
Open the site, to check your extension!
Still have doubts? Or experiencing problems? Simply send your request to our customer service and they will help with any question.