OpenCart Google Reviews extension
Embed Google reviews with Elfsight widget
If you would like to boast your high rating and convince website visitors that your offers are good value, Elfsight Google Reviews is exactly what you need. With the help of our widget, you will be able embed customer reviews from Google on your website with info about their authors, use filters to reveal only the best, add ratings and a redirect button that will get people on your Google page, where they can post their review.
Where on my site can I install Opencart Google Reviews?
You are free to add the widget to any page of your website, or paste it into the website template, and it will appear on all pages. Reviews will do a good job on product pages or About Us page, where you want to prove your high appraisal.
How can the widget improve the functionality of site?
When you add Google Reviews to WordPress, you get many advantages. Here are the key ones:
More than 77% of people read testimonials before buying from an unfamiliar brand.
It means that if you have great ratings on Google, you’ll have higher chances to sell your products and services.
Reviews provide your website with useful material.
Testimonials include pertinent keywords that match your company’s description. They will be seen by the search engine as text with keywords on the webpage.
Review snippets boost the SERP clickthrough rate.
A rich snippet for your stellar rating is created automatically by an Opencart Google Reviews plugin. As a result, it is more likely that users will click on a distinguished website link in Google.
How do I embed the Google Reviews widget to my OpenCart website?
The Reviews widget creation for OpenCart takes no more than two minutes. You can test all the perks and settings in free visual editor. This process doesn’t even require registration. Installation is extremely speedy, free, and without-coding. You’ll simply copy two lines of installation code and paste them to the website backend.
Main features of the Google Reviews extension
To get a clear understanding of the extension, you can look through the list of its most important features. They make this widget incredibly efficient for your website:
- Three kinds of filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- Four variants of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An option to show or hide the header of the widget;
- The button to request a review gets people to your Google page;
- 6 adjustable elements of the widget: the name of the author and picture, recommendation text, date of posting, Google icon, and star rating;
- Two possible scenarios after review request rejection: reveal a text message or hide the button.
How to embed the Google Reviews on your OpenCart website
The following actions are the only thing you need to do. It will take a couple of minutes of time and absolutely no coding.
- Launch our free configurator and start building your customized Google Reviews extension.
Determine the suitable form and features of the extension and apply all the edits.
- Copy the unique code appearing in the window on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the creation of your personal extension is complete, copy the exclusive code at the appearing window and save it for later use.
- Commence applying of the extension on OpenCart web page.
Embed the code copied recently in your website and apply the adjustments.
- The setup is totally completed.
Go to your site to enjoy the way the extension is operating.
Still have doubts? Or experiencing problems? Simply send your request to our customer service and they will help with any question.