Drupal Live Chat module
All-in-One Chat by Elfsight is one of the handiest possibilities for people to address you and get their questions answered. Stay available online in all most well-used chats. Integrate the module on your page and it can appear on specific pages or for separate groups of visitors, assign chat initiating activators, write your own welcome text, select icons and more. With the help of the widget up and running you will remain connected for people anytime and from any place.
All most prominent messengers like Facebook, Telegram, WhatsApp, Viber, and much more in one for the most competent and convenient interaction with clients!
Centralize your customer requests
By merging all well-known communicating channels in our Chat Box module you’ll get a chance to resolve multiple tasks at one place, developing customer satisfaction.
Hugely personalizable tool
Discord, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Telegram, Line, Viber, – you are welcome to employ them all at once, or pick the ones that comply with your needs, altering their colors, size and much more.
Grant a real-time conversation
By placing the Live chat plugin on your site, you’ll get to know your visitors faster granting them with the class-leading service and offering more targeted services.
Integration of the chat module takes about a few moments. In addition, you don’t need to have any coding skills.
- Modify the widget for Drupal in the free configurator and see changes live.
- Copy your installation code.
- Enter the code to the necessary place in the website backend.
- Got it! The integration of the chat plugin to Drupal is done!
Having problems with inserting the plugin to Drupal or setting your All-in-One chat? You might find the full guide on this page.
Definitely! In the process of creating the Drupal chat module in the free online editor, you will regard all the revisions on the right. The chat box will look just the same as you will have on your Drupal website.
Drupal is a secure and flexible CMS used by numerous website owners all around the world. Elfsight modules help to expand Drupal functionality and make websites built on it even more serviceable. For example, there’s a WhatsApp Chat box to make conversation with customers even easier, Form Builder, PDF Embed, Instagram Feed, and Event Calendar. These products will be helpful in increasing sales and improving online customer support.
The key widget features offer
- Add All-in-One Live Chat messenger module on your site to have chats with users.
- Three variants of chat position: floating bubble, embed bubble, and embed chat window.
- A collection of bubble icons for you to choose.
- Malleable chat header with page logo, name, and subtitle
- Picking page image by default, from the collection or uploading a custom picture.
How to add Live Chat module to my Drupal web page?
Simply take the following steps described below to activate the widget.
- Perform our free configurator and start building your customized plugin.
Find the preferred layout and features of the tool and save the edits.
- Acquire the personal code which is shown in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
When the generation of your personal widget is done, copy the personal code at the emerged box and keep it for future use.
- Commence usage of the chat module on Drupal website.
Implement the code copied recently into your web page and save the improvements.
- Done! The embedding is fully accomplished.
Go your web page to review how’s the widget performing.
If you deal with any difficulties, please contact our support staff. Our consultants are eager to help you with all the issues you may have with the plugin.