Drupal Google Reviews module
Elfsight Google Reviews is an easy widget, which helps you to demonstrate reviews about your business from posts on Google. With our widget, you will be able to apply filters to hide negative reviews, boast your star and number ratings from Google, provide information about the authors, and add a button that will help visitors to add one more review on Google. Elfsight Google Reviews widget will help you boast your perfect social proof on your personal site and boost sales.
Our widget can be placed on any web page, where you would like to display your high appreciation and popularity among customers. If you need it on all pages of your site, you can easily insert it into the website template.
Reviews left by real people look flawlessly credible to your site clients and demonstrate them that your company is a reliable partner. High rating and good testimonials may help elevate sales level on your site. Also, active button can contribute to increasing the amount users’ reviews related to your business on Google.
It takes two minutes of time to do it. Installation is extremely speedy, free, and without-coding.
The widget can be set up directly through our service or via the marketplace. You can view the advantages of both options and pick yours.
To get a clear understanding of the widget, you can look through the list of the primary traits. They make this widget incredibly efficient for your website:
- 3 ready-to-use filters: by type, exclude by, and quantity of reviews for displaying;
- 4 ready-to-use of layouts: List, Grid, Masonry, and Slider;
- An option to turn on/off the header of the widget;
- The active button for sharing one more review gets people to the Google page;
- 6 adjustable elements of the widget: the name of the author and photo, recommendation, date of sharing, Google icon, and star rating;
- Two variants of scenarios after review request rejection: display your message or remove the button.
Discover how to integrate the Google Reviews into your Drupal site
The following actions are the only thing you need to set up the widget on your web page. It is going to take a couple of minutes of time and doesn’t involve coding.
- Launch our free demo and start creating your custom-made module.
Pick the preferable look and features of the module and apply all the edits.
- Receive your personal code shown in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the setting up of your module is finished, copy the individual code in the appeared box and keep it for future need.
- Enter on using the module on your Drupal web page.
Enter the code you’ve copied before into your page and save the edits.
- The installation is fully accomplished.
Go to your site to view how’s the module operating.
Still have doubts? Or experiencing problems? Simply send your request to our customer service and they will help with any question.