Set up a widget and personalize the settings
Due to regular updates of Facebook API, some widget functions may be temporarily deprecated. To check whether the option you need is active, please use the demo on the page or address our support team.
Here’s a guidance: construct Facebook Video Feed in the widget editor based on a ready-to-use template:
- Choose: Facebook Videos template.
- If necessary, change, switch on or off the following features: Enter content source (public page URL or ID); widget size; Facebook elements (buttons, likes, comments, etc. ); define types of content to be displayed (posts, photos or videos). Would like to personalize the interface? Use custom CSS and make your unique changes to the widget.
- Remember to save all changes.
Install the widget on the website
Pick a page or template to publish the Facebook Video widget. Insert the code that you got at Elfsight apps.
How do I customize my widget after I have installed it?
You can personalize your widget at all times after it has been integrated into your site. To do it, get authorized into your account at Elfsight Apps and go to the widget settings. Make required changes in the editor, and they will be automatically applied on your site.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The most effective widgets for your website;
- Free unlimited time support for all users;
- Quick and effortless widget setup.
Elfsight widgets are your choice if you’re looking for a truly working tool for your online business or project. Get the best widgets to help you reach higher!