Facebook Feed plugin for HTML
Embed your Facebook page content in our advanced plugin – Facebook Feed. News feed, videos, images – you can be sure your users will not skip a single piece of news. Stylish look with original components of Facebook will not be left unnoticed and will contribute to not only holding current users on the site, but also attracting new Facebook subscribers.
Uplift your social media marketing to an unseen level with the help of HTML Facebook page plugin.
- Increase your website conversion by up to 112% .
Apply a social component on your website, to acquire more customers. Let your readers discover your brand on Facebook and obtain their trust, which will help boost your conversion.
- Achieve a deep involvement of clients in your social media life.
Don’t stop at only website, let each client check your business on Facebook in detail: engage clients into the internal life of your business and thus you will acquire the most faithful supporters.
- 3 Facebook plugin in 1.
All your content from Facebook in a single plugin: display news with feedback, likes or other reactions; Shape pictures and video lists on the website using Facebook albums.
Some advantages, which make our Facebook Feed a really valuable plugin for any HTML website.
- 2 Facebook sources supported: pages, profiles;
- Customizable pop-ups with switchable elements: author, likes count, shares count, comments;
- Like and Share buttons on the header;
- Switch the header on or off;
- 12 popular languages supported.
How to embed Facebook plugin to HTML website
Study our guide, to end up adding the plugin to the site. This will take not more a couple of minutes and will not require knowledge in programming.
- Construct your custom Facebook Feed.
With the help of our free configurator, create a plugin with needed template and options.
- Copy the code for showing the plugin.
After plugin customization, obtain the code for Facebook plugin from the appearing notification on Elfsight Apps.
- Embed the plugin on the HTML page.
Open the page code in the HTML editor and insert the plugin into the necessary place (content, footer, sidebar, etc.) and save the results.
- You’re done!
Open the HTML site, to check your plugin.
Do you need a more detailed support? Read a complete manual or address our customer support, and we will be glad to offer a solution.
How can I add WhatsApp Chat to my HTML site with no coding skills?
Elfsight company provides a solution that enables users establish a WhatsApp Chat app yourself, watch the straightforward guide:
- Go to the live Demo to create a WhatsApp Chat plugin you would like to integrate on your HTML homepage.
- Decide on one of premade templates and alter the WhatsApp Chat settings, add your content, change the layout and colors with no coding.
- Save the WhatsApp Chat and obtain installation code, that you can effortlessly paste in any HTML web page without buying a paid subscription.
With the intuitive Configurator any web user can establish WhatsApp Chat section online and effortlessly include to their HTML homepage. You shouldn’t pay or submit your card credentials to access Elfsight service. If you face any problems of any kind, please don’t hesitate to address our support staff.