iFrame Facebook Feed plugin
Demonstrate your Facebook content in our advanced plugin – Facebook Feed. Pages, video, photos –your users will not miss a single piece of news. Sleek look with real elements of Facebook will not stay unseen and will contribute to not only holding current customers on the site, but also finding new Facebook subscribers.
Raise your website to a maximum height supported by iFrame Facebook plugin
Lift the credibility of your business among customers
A company that has active accounts in social media networks gets 78% more trust among readers. Use your Facebook page on the site to assure customers your business is true and trustworthy.
Strengthen your site conversion by up to 135%
Display an instrument of social trust on your website, to acquire more clients. Let your visitors discover your company on Facebook and obtain their trust, which will contribute to leveling your conversion up.
Make readers stay on the site
Use the social component to entice attention of clients and hold them on the website. Tell about your products or business in a more detailed way.
4 traits, which make our Facebook feed a necessary plugin for any iFrame website.
- 3 displayable types of Facebook content: posts, videos, and photos with albums;
- Customizable header with adjustable elements: cover picture, actions, page picture, likes count;
- Like and Share buttons on the header;
- Posts with switchable info: author, likes count, shares count, share button.
How to add Facebook Feed to iFrame website
Study our guide, to end up adding. Going through it will last for just 3 minutes and doesn’t require experience in programming.
- Generate your custom Facebook plugin
Using our free editor, set up a plugin with a selected layout and functionality.
- Acquire the personal code to display the plugin
After you have set up your plugin, you will get your setup code from the appearing notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy it for future use.
- The plugin on your iFrame website
Define the place where you need to display the plugin and insert the saved code there. Apply the changes.
- You fully performed the setup
Enter your site, to check your plugin.
Do you need a more detailed help? See a thorough tutorial: «How to install Facebook Feed to iFrame» or get in touch with Elfsight help center, and we will be happy to offer a solution.
Elfsight company introduces a SaaS solution that lets users form a WhatsApp Chat app yourself, watch how uncomplicated it is:
- Work directly in the online Editor to establish a WhatsApp Chat app you would like to appear on your iFrame web page.
- Pick one of the many pre-designed templates and tweak the WhatsApp Chat settings, change the layout and colors, update your content with no coding.
- Click to save the WhatsApp Chat and copy widget’s code for embedding, that can be effortlessly embedded in iFrame homepage for free.
Using the easy-to-use Editor every internet user can form WhatsApp Chat widget and simply paste to any iFrame homepage. You mustn’t pay or disclose your card credentials to access the service. If you face any problems at any step, don’t hesitate to contact our technical support team.