Google Sites Facebook Feed widget
Show your Facebook feed in our multifunctional plugin – Facebook Feed. Posts, videos, photos – be sure your visitors will never miss a single message. Attractive design with real details of Facebook will not stay undiscovered and will contribute to not only hold current shopper on the website, but also invite new Facebook subscribers. Uplift your client work to a whole new level using WordPress Facebook plugin.
With Facebook Feed, start sustainable business development and more sales
The most required widget features include
- A collection of bubble icons to choose
- Option to edit bubble text
- Flexible Chat header with page logo, name, and caption.
- Picking page image by default, from the library or uploading a custom picture
How can I add Facebook Feed on my Google Sites web page?
Simply fulfill the guidelines below to embed the widget.
- Make use of our free configurator and start building your custom-made instrument.
Find the preferable interface and options of the widget and apply the corrections.
- Copy the individual code which is shown in the window on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the establishing of your plugin is finished, copy the exclusive code at the emerged popup and save it for future occasion.
- Initiate applying of the plugin on your Google Sites web page.
Embed the code copied recently in your homepage and save the edits.
- The installation is successfully performed.
Go to your website to see how’s the plugin working.
On condition of confronting inquiries or clashing with some difficulties, do not be afraid to write to our support team. Our people will be excited to help you with all the difficulties you may have with the widget.