WordPress Facebook Feed plugin
Show your Facebook page via our universal plugin – Facebook Feed. Posts, videos, photos – be sure your readers won’t skip a single piece of content from you. Engaging interface with original elements of Facebook is doomed to catch the eye, and will contribute to not only holding current users on the site, but also attracting new Facebook subscribers.
Raise your website to a new level using the best WordPress Facebook plugin.
- Strengthen credibility of your company.
A business that has active profiles in social media networks gets 75% more trust among readers. Demonstrate your Facebook profile on the website, to prove to users your business is real and trustworthy.
- Grow Facebook subscribers of your profile.
Transform site users into Facebook subscribers. Set up a lively plugin showing your page and add it on the website, so that every reader could get a chance to follow your page.
- 1 Facebook widget instead of 3.
You can have all your Facebook content displayed in one plugin: insert publications with comments, likes or all available reactions; get pictures and video playlists on the site out of Facebook albums.
Key features, which make our Facebook Feed one of the best plugins for any WordPress website.
- 3 displayable types of Facebook content: posts, videos, and photos with albums;
- Customizable header with adjustable elements: cover picture, actions, page picture, likes count;
- Like and Share buttons on the header;
- Variable posts limit;
- Regular live updates to keep it fresh.
How to add Facebook plugin to WordPress
Simply take the following steps presented below to integrate the widget on WordPress.
- Employ our free demo and start building your customized instrument.
Specify the custom design and functionality of the widget and apply the modifications.
- Receive the individual code shown in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the configuration of your Facebook Feed plugin is done, copy the individual code at the appearing popup and save it for later occasion.
- Commence employment of the tool on your WordPress site.
Paste the code copied before into your website and save the improvements.
- Done! The integration is successfully performed.
Go to your site to view the functioning of the plugin.
Do you need more thorough support? Read a complete instruction or write an email to Elfsight help center, and we will be glad to advice an answer.