Jimdo Subscription Form widget
The Subscription Form is a useful instrument giving you a possibility to collect emails. Our app gives you an option not only to grow your email database, but do it efficiently – you are welcome to adjoin the header with an informative caption, ask for the first name email address or keep it simple and leave only an email field there and attach an explanatory label and a placeholder. There’s also an option to connect your Subscription Form app with the Mailchimp service. And using one of 4 ready-to-use layouts you’ll create the widget that works just the way you need.
Demonstrate your newsletter subscription form to the right people on the suitable pages of your website and stop them from bouncing away!
These are only several of the many widget features:
- Add a head section with an engaging caption.
- Link the subscription form with Mailchimp
- Obtain your email database in CSV format.
- Manageable form parts.
- 4 layouts for you to pick from: Side-in, Embedded, Popup, Pane.
How do I add Subscription Form on my Jimdo site?
Simply follow the instructions below to integrate the tool.
- Open our free configurator and start building your custom-made instrument.
Find the selected look and functional traits of the widget and apply the corrections.
- Copy the unique code exposed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the creation of your personal widget is over, copy the exclusive code in the popup and keep it for further need.
- Commence utilization of the widget on your Jimdo homepage.
Implement the code saved before in your homepage and apply the edits.
- You’re done! The setup is fully accomplished.
Go to your site to observe the functioning of the tool.
In case you challenge some complications, do not be afraid to reach out to our customer service staff. Our specialists are longing to resolve all the issues you might have with the product.