Elementor Subscription Form widget
Elfsight Subscription Form for Elementor is a powerful widget allowing you to collect emails. Our widget gives you an opportunity not only to multiply your email list, but do it handily – you are welcome to add the head section with caption to the form, ask for the first name, last name, email or keep it simple and place only an email field and add an informative label and a placeholder. There’s also an opportunity to link your Subscription Form widget with the Mailchimp service. And making use of one of 4 ready-to-use layouts you’ll be able to build the widget that works just the way you need.
Showcase your subscription forms to the right people on the suitable pages of your site and stop them from bouncing away!
Study the list of the most prominent features:
- Add a header with an engaging caption.
- Integrate your subscription form with Mailchimp service
- Get your email list in CSV format.
- Manageable form fields.
- Four layout templates for you to pick from: Side-in, Embedded, Popup, Pane.
How can I embed Subscription Form into my Elementor website?
Simply apply the instructions below to insert the tool.
- Launch our free editor and start forming your custom-made widget.
Determine the preferable form and aspects of the widget and apply the corrections.
- Copy your individual code popping up in the box on Elfsight Apps.
When the customization of your tool is finished, copy the exclusive code in the appeared window and keep it for later usage.
- Get started with using the widget on Elementor site.
Paste the code saved before in your page and save the edits.
- Done! The embedding is fully ended.
Go to your website to view how the tool works.
Supposing you have some problems, have no hesitation to reach out to our customer service team. Our specialists will be delighted to resolve all the difficulties you might have with the widget.