Webnode Subscription Form widget
Elfsight Subscription Form for Webnode is a handy widget allowing you to collect emails. The widget gives you an option not only to grow your email list, but do it successfully – you are free to adjoin the header with an informative caption to the form, request the first name, last name, email or keep it simple and place only an email field there and add an informative label and a placeholder. You’re also granted with an option to connect your Subscription Form plugin with the Mailchimp service. And with the help of one of four ready-to-use layout templates you’ll create the tool that works just the way you need.
Showcase your subscription forms to the right people on the right pages of your site and forestall them from bouncing away!
We offer valuable and fast features, here are some of them:
- Add a header with an informative caption.
- Link your form with Mailchimp
- Obtain your email database in CSV format.
- Customizable form fields.
- Four layouts for you to select from: Pane, Embedded, Side-in, Popup,.
How do I add Subscription Form to my Webnode site?
Just follow the instructions below to activate the tool.
- Employ our free configurator and start building your custom widget.
Choose the desirable look and specifications of the widget and apply the modifications.
- Copy your individual code which is shown in the box on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the setting up of your widget is over, copy the individual code at the emerged popup and save it for further usage.
- Get started with using the tool on Webnode website.
Add the code copied recently into your website and save the improvements.
- Done! The embedding is fully accomplished.
Go to your website to observe the work of the widget.
If you deal with some obstacles, don’t hesitate to apply for our support staff. Our people will be happy to help you with all the questions you may have with the tool.