WordPress Subscription Form plugin
The Subscription Form for WordPress is an efficient plugin allowing you to collect emails. The app provides you with an option not only to widen your email list, but do it handily – you are welcome to add the header with an informative caption, ask for the first name email or keep it simple and put only an email field there and adjoin an informative label and a placeholder. There’s also an opportunity to connect your Subscription Form tool with the Mailchimp. And using one of 4 premade layouts you’ll be able to construct the widget that works just the way you need.
Show your subscription form to the target audience on the proper pages of your site and preclude them from bouncing away!
Here are essential features of the widget:
- Attach a header with an engaging caption.
- Integrate your form with Mailchimp
- Get your email list in CSV format.
- Personalizable form parts.
- Four layouts for you to pick from: Embedded, Popup, Pane, Side-in,.
How to embed Subscription Form into my WordPress website?
Simply perform the guidelines below to start using the plugin.
- Perform our free configurator and start shaping your custom plugin.
Find the selected layout and functionality of the plugin and apply the edits.
- Get your individual code which appears in the box on Elfsight Apps.
After the configuration of your personal plugin is finished, copy the exclusive code from the appearing window and keep it for further occasions.
- Initiate utilization of the plugin on WordPress website.
Enter the code copied recently into your website and apply the edits.
- Done! The setup is fully accomplished.
Visit your page to take a look at how the plugin works.
On the condition of confronting inquiries or running against any difficulties, don’t hesitate to seek assistance from our customer service team. Our consultants will be excited to help you with all the difficulties you may have with the widget.