HTML Subscription Form widget
The Subscription Form for HTML is a powerful widget allowing you to obtain emails. The tool provides you with an option not only to grow your email list, but do it handily – you are free to add the header with an informative caption, ask for the first name email address or maintain it simple and keep only an email field and attach an explanatory label and a placeholder. You also have an opportunity to connect your Subscription Form tool with the Mailchimp service. And with the help of one of 4 premade layouts you’ll construct the widget that works just for you.
Reveal your subscription forms to the target audience on the right pages of your website and prevent them from leaving your site!
The fundamental widget features offer
- Adjoin a header with an informative caption.
- Integrate your subscription form with Mailchimp
- Download your email list in CSV format.
- Malleable form parts.
- 4 layout templates for you to choose from: Popup, Embedded, Side-in, Pane.
How can I embed Subscription Form to my HTML site?
Simply follow the guidelines below to start working with the tool.
- Employ our free editor and start forming your custom widget.
Choose the selected interface and characteristics of the tool and apply the modifications.
- Get your individual code which appears in the box on Elfsight Apps.
After the establishing of your personal widget is complete, copy the exclusive code at the appeared popup and keep it for further use.
- Initiate applying the widget on your HTML site.
Embed the code copied before into your website and save the edits.
- The Setup is successfully accomplished.
Go to your page to review the performance of the plugin.
In case you encounter some problems, please contact our support staff. Our specialists will be excited to help you with all the difficulties you might have with the product.