Google Sites Subscription Form plugin
The Subscription Form for Google Sites is an efficient plugin giving you an opportunity to obtain emails. Our widget provides you with an opportunity not only to grow your email list, but do it efficiently – you are free to adjoin the head section with an informative caption to the form, request the first name, last name, email address or maintain it simple and keep only an email field and accompany it with an explanatory label and a placeholder. You’re also offered an option to link your Subscription Form app with the Mailchimp. And applying one of four offered ready-to-use layouts you’ll build the tool that works just the way you need.
Showcase your subscription form to the target audience on the suitable pages of your site and hamper them from bouncing away!
These are just several of the powerful plugin features:
- Add a head section with an engaging caption.
- Link your form with Mailchimp service
- Obtain your email database in CSV format.
- Manageable form parts.
- 4 layouts for you to choose from: Pane, Embedded, Side-in, Popup.
How to add Subscription Form into my Google Sites website?
Simply follow the guidelines below to start using the plugin.
- Open our free demo and start forming your own plugin.
Specify the desirable layout and specifications of the tool and apply the modifications.
- Copy the unique code revealed in the window on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the configuration of your tool is finished, copy the exclusive code at the appeared window and save it for further occasion.
- Initiate employment of the plugin on Google Sites homepage.
Place the code copied before in your page and save the improvements.
- The Setup is successfully ended.
Go to your page to see the work of the plugin.
On condition of confronting questions or confronting some complications, have no hesitation to contact our customer service team. Our consultants are longing to help you with all the questions you may have with the tool.