Webflow Subscription Form widget
Elfsight Subscription Form for Webflow is a handy widget giving you a possibility to collect emails. The plugin provides you with an option not only to grow your email list, but do it handily – you are free to adjoin the header with an informative caption to the form, ask for the first name email or make it simple and keep only an email field and accompany it with an informative label and a placeholder. There’s also an opportunity to connect your Subscription Form widget with the Mailchimp. And applying one of four offered ready-to-use layouts you’ll create the widget that works just the way you need.
Display your newsletter subscription form to the target audience on the right pages of your website and preclude them from leaving your site!
Here’s the list of the most useful features:
- Adjoin a header with an alluring caption.
- Connect the subscription form with Mailchimp
- Obtain your email database in CSV format.
- Customizable form parts.
- 4 layouts to select from: Side-in, Popup, Embedded, Pane.
How to add Subscription Form on my Webflow website?
Simply apply the instructions below to insert the tool.
- Make use of our free editor and start creating your custom widget.
Find the custom form and options of the widget and save the modifications.
- Get the individual code exposed in the box on Elfsight Apps.
After the configuration of your personal widget is over, copy the individual code at the appearing window and save it for later usage.
- Begin using the widget on Webflow website.
Insert the code copied recently in your page and apply the edits.
- Done! The integration is fully accomplished.
Go to your website to check the work of the widget.
On condition of having questions or clashing with any difficulties, don’t hesitate to appeal to our customer service staff. Our people are longing to help you with all the issues you might have with the widget.