WordPress Mailing List Popup template
- 12 Custom Field Elements
- Form Fill-Out Email Alerts
- Form with 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Styles
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Frequency Popup Display Settings
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Technology
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Multiple Languages Translation
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Mailing List Popup template for the WordPress website?
If you wish to make the Mailing List Popup for your WordPress website, follow these steps:
- Select the Mailing List Popup template.
- Adjust the elements and features to fit your branding.
- Log in to your Elfsight account.
- Obtain the installation code.
How to add the Mailing List Popup template to the WordPress website?
To add the Mailing List Popup to your WordPress website, follow the steps below:
- Personalize the appearance of the Popup widget to suit the design choice of your site.
- Sign in to your Elfsight admin panel or set up a free user profile.
- Obtain the unique installation code.
- Go to your website.
- Insert the shortcode into your website builder. It’s that simple!
To gain a deeper understanding, we recommend reading our article on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Mailing List Popup?
No, you don’t. You are not required to possess any coding expertise. You have the full capability to create and add the Mailing List Popup to your website, even without any specialized knowledge or previous experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Mailing List Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Absolutely, you can! All you have to do is follow these guidelines:
- Launch the Popup builder.
- Go to the “Blocks” menu choice.
- Include the “Button” content block.
- Configure a call-to-action message, click behavior, and appearance.
What email integrations or tools does the WordPress widget support?
The greatest advantage of this WordPress widget lies in its ability to seamlessly sync with third-party integrations such as Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. With this, you can confidently go out of your way without the risk of losing any captured data.
Where can I add the Mailing List Popup on my WordPress ?
It is fully your choice to make. There are no specific guidelines to follow. But make sure that it makes sense and is placed in a highly prominent area, like the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Mailing List Popup?
Endless customization options-customize the appearance of the complete widget to showcase your brand ethics and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup specifics
You have the option to layer things up and build a constructor of unlimited content blocks: title, text, CTA button, link, coupon, form, image, and video. Also, for a more visually appealing appearance, you can add gaps, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight gives you three choices: frequency, pages, and devices. Outline all the preferences to maintain the desired level.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s still plenty to discover: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
For more clarification, contact our Support Team to resolve any queries and exclude misunderstandings in the future!
Help with Mailing List Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you find yourself in need of more information on the widget templates or support, check out these resources: