WordPress Email Subscription Popup template
- 12 Customizable Content Elements
- Mailchimp Email Notifications
- Form with 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Styles
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Technology
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Optimized
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Language Localization
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Email Subscription Popup template for the WordPress website?
To create the Email Subscription Popup for your website, follow the steps below:
- Select the Email Subscription Popup template.
- Customize the elements and features to satisfy your brand vision.
- Log in to your Elfsight admin panel.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Email Subscription Popup template to the WordPress website?
If you want to add the Email Subscription Popup to your WordPress website, follow these directions:
- Personalize the appearance of the Popup widget to match your preferences.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard or create a free user profile.
- Obtain the generated installation code.
- Access your website.
- Put the shortcode into your website editor. You’re all set!
To get more information, we recommend checking out our blog article on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Email Subscription Popup?
No, you’re not obliged to have them. You are not required to possess any coding expertise. You have the full capability to build and embed the Email Subscription Popup on your website without any particular background or knowledge.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Email Subscription Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
You can definitely do this! Here’s how:
- Launch the Popup builder.
- Go to the “Blocks” menu choice.
- Insert the “Button” element.
- Arrange a call-to-action message, click functionality, and appearance.
What email integrations or tools does the WordPress widget support?
The greatest advantage of this WordPress widget is its synchronization capacity with external apps, including Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. With this, you can confidently go out of your way without any worry of losing any collected data.
Where can I add the Email Subscription Popup on my WordPress ?
It is fully your decision to make. No strict regulations need to be followed. Nevertheless, ensure that it is logical and strategically placed in a highly visited spot, like the main page or product page.
How to customize the Email Subscription Popup?
The sky’s the limit-customize the design of the complete widget to embody your brand ethics and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup details
You can layer elements and create a versatile structure of content blocks: header, text, call-to-action button, redirect link, coupon, form, image, and video. Plus, for a more visually appealing appearance, you can incorporate gaps, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight gives you three options: frequency, pages, and devices. Clearly define all the requirements to ensure optimal performance.
- Custom elements and features
And yet, you still have so many features left to unlock: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
To prevent misunderstandings and problems, contact our Customer Support Team to address any questions!
Help with Email Subscription Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you find yourself in need of more info on the plugin templates or support, look into the following resources: