WooCommerce Add To Cart Popup template
- 12 Custom Field Elements
- Mailchimp Email Notifications
- 5000+ Data Export Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Styles
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Auto-Opening Trigger after Time Spent
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Technology
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Optimized
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Translation to Any Language
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Add To Cart Popup template for the WooCommerce website?
To make the Add To Cart Popup for your website, take these steps below:
- Access the Add To Cart Popup template.
- Personalize the elements and features to fit your branding.
- Authorize your Elfsight dashboard.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Add To Cart Popup template to the WooCommerce website?
To add the Add To Cart Popup to your WooCommerce website, follow these instructions:
- Personalize the look of the Popup widget to your preferences.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard panel or create a free user profile.
- Receive the auto-generated installation code.
- Access your website.
- Paste the shortcode into your website builder. That’s it!
For more information, we advise reading our article about how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Add To Cart Popup?
No, you don’t. Coding skill is not necessary in any way. You can easily create and embed the Add To Cart Popup on your website, even without any specialized background or previous experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Add To Cart Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Of course, you totally can! Simply follow these steps:
- Launch the Popup builder.
- Find the “Blocks” tab.
- Insert the “Button” content block.
- Arrange a call-to-action message, click functionality, and appearance.
What email integrations or tools does the WooCommerce widget support?
The standout feature of this WooCommerce widget is its capacity to seamlessly sync with third-party apps, including Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. With this, you can confidently take extra steps without any concern of losing any collected data.
Where can I add the Add To Cart Popup on my WooCommerce?
The choice is up to you. There are no fixed guidelines to adhere to. But make sure it makes sense and is strategically placed in the highest traffic zone, like the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Add To Cart Popup?
Wide-ranging options are available-tailor the entire widget’s look to embody your brand values and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup details
You have the option to stack elements and build a versatile structure of content blocks: header, text, CTA button, link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Also, for an improved visual appeal, you can include gaps, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides three choices: frequency, pages, and devices. Specify all the criteria to maintain the desired level.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s more to unlock: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, etc.
For more clarification, get in touch with our Support Team to address any questions and prevent misunderstandings in the future!
Help with Add To Cart Popup Setup and Website Installation
For more information regarding the plugin templates or assistance, take advantage of the following resources: