Magento Add To Cart Popup template
- 12 Custom Content Blocks
- Email Notifications via Form Submission
- Form with 5000+ Integrations
- Customizable Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layouts
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Trigger
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Language Localization
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Add To Cart Popup template for the Magento website?
To create the Add To Cart Popup for your website, perform the following actions:
- Open the Add To Cart Popup template.
- Adjust the elements and features to satisfy your brand vision.
- Sign in to your Elfsight admin panel.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Add To Cart Popup template to the Magento website?
If you want to add the Add To Cart Popup to your Magento website, follow the steps below:
- Personalize the look of the Popup widget to match your aesthetics.
- Sign in to your Elfsight admin panel or set up a free profile.
- Obtain the auto-generated installation code.
- Navigate to your website.
- Paste the code into your website builder. Voila!
To get more information, we suggest reading our post on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Add To Cart Popup?
No, you’re not obliged to have them. It’s absolutely unnecessary to have coding skills. You can easily build and embed the Add To Cart Popup on your website without any particular background or experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Add To Cart Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Absolutely, you can! Follow these steps:
- Access the Popup editor.
- Go to the “Blocks” menu.
- Include the “Button” block.
- Define a call-to-action message, click functionality, and visuals.
What email integrations or tools does the Magento widget support?
The primary perk of this Magento widget is its capability to synchronize with third-party integrations such as Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can make an extra effort without any concern about losing any captured data.
Where can I add the Add To Cart Popup on my Magento ?
This decision rests with you. There aren’t any set requirements to meet. Just ensure it makes sense and is positioned in a high-traffic section, such as the main page or product page.
How to customize the Add To Cart Popup?
The world is your playground-personalize the whole widget’s visual presentation to reflect your brand ethics and drive conversions quickly:
- Popup specifics
You have the option to stack elements and create a constructor of unlimited content blocks: header, text, call-to-action button, link, coupon, form, image, and video. Furthermore, to enhance the visual appeal, you can incorporate spacing, separators, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides three options: frequency, pages, and devices. Outline all the preferences to maintain a high standard.
- Custom elements and features
And yet, there are unlimited possibilities to explore: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
For more clarification, contact our Customer Support Team to resolve any queries and prevent confusion in the future!
Help with Add To Cart Popup Setup and Website Installation
For further info regarding the widget templates or guidance, take advantage of the following resources: