WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Popup template
- 12 Custom Field Elements
- Mailchimp Email Notifications
- 5000+ Data Export Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Designs
- Engaging Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Support
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- CTA Button
- Coupon Code & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Tech-Free Customization
- Language Localization
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Abandoned Cart Popup template for the WooCommerce website?
To create the Abandoned Cart Popup for your website, follow these steps:
- Pick the Abandoned Cart Popup template.
- Customize the elements and features to align with your branding goals.
- Log in to your Elfsight profile.
- Get the installation code.
How to add the Abandoned Cart Popup template to the WooCommerce website?
To add the Abandoned Cart Popup to your WooCommerce website, do the following:
- Customize the look of the Popup widget to your liking.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard panel or set up a free user profile.
- Obtain the auto-generated embedding code.
- Go to your website.
- Paste the shortcode into your website builder. You’re all set!
To gain a more comprehensive view, we advise reading our blog post on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Abandoned Cart Popup?
No. Any prior coding skills aren’t a must. You can create and add the Abandoned Cart Popup to your website without any specialized background or previous knowledge.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Abandoned Cart Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
Certainly! Here’s what to do:
- Open the Popup builder.
- Locate the “Blocks” menu choice.
- Include the “Button” element.
- Set up a call-to-action message, click action, and visuals.
What email integrations or tools does the WooCommerce widget support?
One of the main benefits of this WooCommerce widget is its ability to connect with third-party apps, including Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. Feel free to take additional steps and be assured that no captured data without worrying about data loss.
Where can I add the Abandoned Cart Popup on my WooCommerce?
The final call is yours to make. No strict criteria need to be met. However, make sure that it makes sense and is placed in the highest traffic spot, like the main page or product page.
How to customize the Abandoned Cart Popup?
The sky’s the limit-tailor the appearance of the entire widget to showcase your brand principles and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup specifics
You have the option to layer elements and create an extensive structure of content blocks: title, text, call-to-action button, redirect link, discount voucher, form, image, and video. Moreover, for an improved visual appeal, you can include spacing, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight offers three choices: frequency, pages, and devices. Define all the necessary preferences to maintain the set quality level.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s still plenty to discover: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
For more clarification, get in touch with our Customer Support Team to solve any questions and exclude misunderstandings in the future!
Help with Abandoned Cart Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you require more information regarding the widget templates or assistance, we recommend checking out these resources: