Lead Generation Popup template for website
- 12 Customizable Content Elements
- Email Notifications via Form Submission
- 5000+ Integrations
- Modal, Slide-in, Pane Layout Designs
- Sticky Popup Opening Button
- Adjustable Frequency Display Setting
- Exclude or Specify Pages for Displaying
- Timed-Display Trigger
- Scroll Trigger On-Element or On-Click
- Exit Intent Trigger
- Set Up Popup for Multiple Mobile Devices
- Call-to-Action Button
- Coupon & Redirect Link Creation
- HTML & iFrame Fields
- Image & Video Upload
- Mobile Responsiveness
- Page-Speed Friendly Lazy Loading
- Free-Coding Editor
- Language Localization
- Custom CSS & JS Editors
Need a Different Template?
Here’s what people say about Elfsight Popup widget
How to create the Lead Generation Popup template for the website?
If you want to create the Lead Generation Popup for your HTML website, follow the steps below:
- Pick the Lead Generation Popup template.
- Customize the elements and features to satisfy your brand vision.
- Verify your Elfsight admin panel.
- Receive the installation code.
How to add the Lead Generation Popup template to the website?
To add the Lead Generation Popup to your HTML website, take these steps below:
- Personalize the appearance of the Popup widget to match your taste.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard or register a free user profile.
- Receive the generated embedding code.
- Access your website.
- Put the code into your website editor. That’s it!
For a more in-depth guide, we recommend reading our article on how to embed Popup on a website.
Do I need to have coding or programming skills to embed the Lead Generation Popup?
No, you’re not obliged to have them. There is no requirement for any coding skills whatsoever. You can create and embed the Lead Generation Popup on your website, even without any specialized knowledge or previous experience.
Can I set up the popup to open automatically?
Can I use the Lead Generation Popup template for free?
Can I add a call-to-action button to the Popup widget?
You can definitely do this! Here’s how:
- Launch the Popup builder.
- Locate the “Blocks” menu choice.
- Add the “Button” content block.
- Arrange a call-to-action message, click behavior, and visual display.
What email integrations or tools does the widget support?
The key feature of this HTML widget is its synchronization capability with external apps: Mailchimp, Zapier, and Google Sheets. You can proactively ensure that no gathered data is lost.
Where can I add the Lead Generation Popup on my website?
It is entirely your decision to make. No set rules need to be met. However, ensure it makes sense and is strategically positioned in the most visited location, like the homepage or product page.
How to customize the Lead Generation Popup?
Endless opportunities await-personalize the complete widget’s look to embody your brand norms and achieve rapid conversion growth:
- Popup specifics
You can stack elements and create an array of limitless content blocks: title, text, CTA button, link, coupon, form, image, and video. Furthermore, for an improved visual appeal, you can include gaps, dividers, and custom HTML and iFrame fields.
- Display settings
Elfsight provides three choices: frequency, pages, and devices. Specify all the necessary criteria to uphold the desired standards.
- Custom elements and features
And there’s still plenty to unlock: triggers, custom CSS, custom JS, redirect link, layouts, close buttons, background visuals, alignments, and so on.
For more clarification, reach out to our Customer Support Team to solve any concerns and avoid misunderstandings in the future!
Help with Lead Generation Popup Setup and Website Installation
If you are looking for more information regarding the widget templates or guidance, we suggest looking into the following options: