How to embed LinkedIn Feed on Google Sites for free!
Embed LinkedIn Feed on Google Sites for free!
The LinkedIn Feed widget is specially made for companies to share and promote their LinkedIn content on Google Sites websites: display posts, visuals, videos, etc. The widget’s installation takes a few minutes—there is no need for coding or programming skills.
Create a look that reflects your website aesthetics and experiment by testing custom feed elements, templates, layouts, and post styles. Add a popup effect as a post-click action to grab users’ attention. And finally, enjoy the increased trust and prominently established branding in the industry.
- Elevate your networking potential with the LinkedIn company page.
Spark fresh connections in the world of commerce and increase the lead number by leveraging content from your LinkedIn profile.
- Expand your LinkedIn following.
Shine a light on your LinkedIn presence among the Google Sites website community and generate significant interest in your offerings.
- Enhance the genuineness of your business.
Add your brand an additional boost in credibility and trustworthiness by showcasing the most recent LinkedIn activity right on the website page.
Add the code-free LinkedIn Feed widget on the Google Sites website to reinforce reliability, showcase genuineness, and extend your network through solid social proof.
Are there any other tools for Google Sites that I can use on my website?
Yes, sure! As a Google Sites user, Elfsight grants you tons of code-free tools to add to a website, including the LinkedIn Feed plugin. Irrespective of your business type or your niche within the industry, there are always opportunities to display your strengths. Here are a few possibilities:
- To create any other social media app for your Google Sites website, such as the LinkedIn Feed plugin, consider using the Pinterest Feed or Instagram Feed widget.
- Opt for the All-in-One Reviews or Google Reviews plugin to display valuable customer feedback.
- Embed the Form Builder plugin to streamline response collection and enable user interactions on your Google Sites website.
- Add the Countdown Timer widget to build engagement and create a sense of scarcity among the audience.
And remember, these are just a few examples. Explore the rest of our catalog of widgets for websites after implementing the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin to discover even more ways to cover your business requirements!
How to embed LinkedIn Feed for free on Google Sites?
To add the LinkedIn Feed to your Google Sites website for free, follow the steps below:
- Customize the appearance of the LinkedIn Feed plugin to match your style.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard or create a free account.
- Obtain the unique widget code to embed.
- Go to your Google Sites website.
- Put the code into your Google Sites website editor to add the LinkedIn Feed plugin. You’re all done!
As can be seen, there is no necessity for mastering writing code to embed the plugin. Create the code-free LinkedIn Feed widget for a Google Sites website with ease and relish the numerous advantages that come along while expanding your reach.
Do I need to know how to code or have programming skills to add the LinkedIn Feed to Google Sites?
No, you don’t. Any prior coding skills aren’t required at all. You have the full capability to build and add the LinkedIn Feed widget to your Google Sites website, regardless of your familiarity or code experience.
View the list of the greatest features:
- Display all kinds of LinkedIn content on your website: blog posts, photos, videos, etc.
- Group feed posts by keywords, hashtags, or URL filters.
- Add the call-to-action buttons for boosting numbers on your LinkedIn company feed.
- Dynamic popup mode for grabbing people’s attention to your LinkedIn content.
- Code-free customization with advanced design settings: pre-designed templates, color scheme generator, five accessible layouts, post styles, Custom CSS, and more.
How do I embed LinkedIn Feed to my Google Sites website?
To embed the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin on your Google Sites website, perform the following actions:
- Open our free editor and start forming your customized LinkedIn Feed plugin.
Specify the custom design and parameters of the widget and apply the modifications.
- Get your personal code which is shown in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the establishment of your personal tool is over, copy the personal embed code in the appearing box and save it for future needs.
- Begin using the plugin on your Google Sites website.
Add the code you’ve saved before to your website and save the edits.
- The Setup is successfully accomplished.
Go to your website to check how the LinkedIn Feed plugin works.
In case you encounter any difficulties on how to add the widget, have no hesitation to reach out to our customer service staff. Our consultants are longing to help you with all the questions you may have with the code-free LinkedIn Feed widget for Google Sites websites.