How to embed LinkedIn Feed on Squarespace for free!
Embed LinkedIn Feed on Squarespace for free!
The code-free LinkedIn Feed widget offers a cutting-edge chance for businesses to broadcast and promote their LinkedIn content on Squarespace websites: display posts, visuals, clips, etc. The plugin’s setup takes a few minutes—no coding or technical knowledge is required.
Create a look that suits your website needs and stay on brand by playing around with custom feed attributes, templates, layouts, and post styles. Add a popup mode as a post-click action to grab users’ attention. Lastly, experience enhanced credibility and a better engagement rate.
- Enhance your networking capabilities with the LinkedIn company page.
Spark new connections in the corporate realm and expand the lead count by utilizing content from your LinkedIn profile.
- Expand your LinkedIn audience base.
Bring attention to your LinkedIn among the Squarespace website users and pitch strong interest in your offerings.
- Amplify the authenticity of your business.
Add your brand an additional boost in credibility and display the most recent LinkedIn activity directly on the website page.
Add the LinkedIn Feed widget to the Squarespace website to establish trust, broadcast authenticity, and widen working connections with compelling social confirmation.
Are there any other tools for Squarespace that I can use on my website?
Yes, sure! Being a Squarespace user opens up dozens of code-free tools from Elfsight to add, including the LinkedIn Feed plugin. No matter what type of business you have and which niche in the field you take—you can always look out for opportunities to display your strengths. Consider the following possibilities:
- To create any other code-free social media app for your Squarespace website, like LinkedIn Feed, try out the Pinterest Feed or Instagram Feed widget.
- Take advantage of the All-in-One Reviews or Google Reviews plugin to display valuable customer feedback.
- Embed the Form Builder to gather responses and facilitate communication with your Squarespace users.
- Add the Countdown Timer to generate excitement and create a sense of urgency among the audience.
And remember, these are just a few examples of widgets to embed. Explore our extensive catalog of widgets after implementing the LinkedIn Feed plugin to discover even more ways to cater to your business needs!
How to embed LinkedIn Feed for free on Squarespace?
To add the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin to your Squarespace website for free, follow these steps:
- Personalize the appearance of the LinkedIn Feed plugin to complement the design choice of your website.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard or set up a free user profile.
- Obtain the generated embedding code.
- Navigate to your Squarespace website.
- Put the code into your Squarespace website editor to add the LinkedIn Feed plugin. You’re good to go!
As evident from the context, there is no requirement to become proficient in writing code to embed the plugin. Create a LinkedIn Feed widget for a Squarespace website with ease and enjoy various perks that come along while expanding your audience.
Do I need to know how to code or have programming skills to embed the LinkedIn Feed widget on Squarespace?
No, you don’t. Coding skills are unnecessary. You can easily build and embed the LinkedIn Feed plugin on your Squarespace website, regardless of your prior background or code experience.
The widget has useful and easy features to add—check some of them:
- Broadcast a variety of content: blog posts, photos, clips, etc.
- Filter widget’s feed posts by keywords, hashtags, or URLs.
- Add the CTA buttons to increase engagement on your LinkedIn company feed.
- Dynamic popup effect to draw attention toward your LinkedIn content on a website page.
- Code-free customization with advanced design settings: pre-designed templates, color scheme generator, five trendy layouts, post styles, Custom CSS, and more.
How to add LinkedIn Feed to my Squarespace website?
If you want to add the LinkedIn Feed widget to your Squarespace website, follow these steps:
- Perform our free configurator and start forming your code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin.
Choose the preferable form and specifications of the tool and save the corrections.
- Get your unique code popping up in the window on Elfsight Apps.
When the establishment of your plugin is finished, copy the individual widget’s code at the appearing window and keep it for future occasions.
- Start using the tool on your Squarespace website.
Add the code copied before to your website and apply the modifications.
- The Setup is fully accomplished.
Go to your website to inspect how the LinkedIn Feed widget performs.
Supposing you experience some problems with the embed process, don’t hesitate to reach out to our customer service staff. Our people will be excited to help you with all the difficulties you may have with the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin for Squarespace websites.