Embed Instagram Photo on a Website
With Elfsight ready-to-use widget, you will display photos from Instagram on your site. Simply pick the wanted ones and add URLs to create your own Photo widget. It is super engaging for website visitors, and you will effectively showcase all the visual works and direct users to your Instagram account with the help of a CTA.
- Opportunity to add content from public accounts WITHOUT access to them
- 8 astonishing professional ready-made templates
- 2 ready-to-use Instagram feed layouts: slider and grid
- 2 post templates: tile and classic
- Customizable size and number of posts
- CTA for attracting new Instagram followers
- 10+ color schemes for you not to puzzle over feed design
How can I add an Instagram Photo to my website?
To embed Instagram photos, you don’t need coding or any other skills. The installation process of a widget on your website platform will require no time and effort.
- Create an account in the service via the demo
- Choose a post template and tweak it the way you wish
- Copy the widget code which you’ll get at Elfsight Apps
- Go to the admin panel of your website
- Create an HTML section through page editor or go to your website’s HTML and add a code there
- Save the changes. Your photo is published!
After you’ve added the Instagram photo widget to the HTML of a website, you have a chance to turn back to Elfsight service any moment and change it. Any alterations will reflect in the added photo widget as soon as you click ‘Save’, and you don’t have to turn back to HTML of a website.