A guideline of plugin installation on Adobe Muse
A concise guide for those who are familiar with the administration panel and can apply small changes to website HTML code.
- Create a plugin in the editor;
- Choose your subscription plan (from free to premium);
- Obtain the plugin installation code;
- Go to the administrator panel of your Adobe Muse website;
- Go to a required page if there’s a need to integrate the plugin on one page only, for example, the main page. Should you need to integrate the plugin on the footer, header, sidebar, or some other element, then find a required template. Insert the installation code there;
- Save the changes and see the results!
Below you will see more info about each step of the guide, with screenshots and detailed descriptions. Contact our support team to receive free help with installation. It is available for all Elfsight customers.
A detailed guide on plugin embedding on an Adobe Muse website
A detailed instruction for each phase.
Step 1: Make and set a plugin
The 1st stage – specify the appearance and functions.
Make a desired plugin
Choose a service plan
Start one of our premium service plans for your website or test the plugin using the free plan.
Get your plugin code
Copy the plugin code that you got at Elfsight Apps, to place it on the website.
Step 2: Integrate the plugin on an Adobe Muse website
The 2nd point – paste the designed plugin into the code of your page or template.
Reach your website admin panel
Authorize to the required website to enter the editor and apply the required code steps.
Embed the plugin adding code
Enter a desired page or a necessary template and paste the plugin code constructed at Elfsight Apps. Save the change.
This is it! The plugin was successfully embedded
How to vary plugin parameters after the installation
After the installation, you can log into your account at Elfsight and personalize the design or style of the plugin. All the alterations are immediately administered automatically. Also see more about the widget on Muse Countdown Timer page.