Generate a widget and adjust it
Due to regular updates of Facebook API, some widget functions may be temporarily deprecated. To check whether the option you need is active, please use the demo on the page or address our support team.
Use the installation guidance: create Hashtag Feed in the widget editor using a ready-to-use template:
- Select: Facebook Posts or Full Width Posts template.
- According to your needs, vary, switch on/off the following features: Paste content source (public page URL or ID); widget size; Facebook elements (buttons, likes, comments, etc. ); define types of content to show (posts, photos or videos). Would like to fine-tune the interface? Use custom CSS and make your design features come to life.
- Save all changes.
Install the widget on the site
Open a page or template to embed the Hashtag widget for Facebook. Enter the code that you saved at Elfsight apps.
Do you encounter any issues adding or personalizing the widget? Get in touch with us by mail, to get assistance by a client support specialist.
How do I personalize my widget after I have published it?
After you have inserted the widget to the website, you are free to change the content and interface settings of the widget from your account at Elfsight apps. All the changes that you make, will be automatically applied to the widget on your website.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The most effective widgets for your website;
- Free lifetime help for all clients;
- Fast and simple widget setup.
Consider Elfsight widgets if you’re looking for a 100% working solution for your online business or project. Get the best widgets to help you reach more!