Generating and setting a widget
Follow this guidance: construct Facebook Gallery widget in the editor on the basis of a predefined template:
- Pick out: Facebook Photos or Facebook Videos template.
- If you need to, alter, add or remove the following features: Add the source of content (public page URL or ID); widget size; Facebook elements (buttons, likes, comments, etc. ); choose what of content to demonstrate (posts, photos or videos). Would like to fine-tune the interface? Check out custom CSS and make your unique changes come true.
- Accept all alterations.
Publish the widget on your website
Pick a page or template to install the Gallery widget for Facebook. Insert the code which you received at Elfsight apps.
After the widget has been shaped, save its code. It’s required to embed the widget on your website.
Can I alter the settings of my widget following its setup on my website?
After you have integrated the widget into your website, you can adjust the content and interface settings of your widget from your account at Elfsight apps. All the changes that you make, will be automatically applied to the widget on your site.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The 100% effective widgets for your site;
- Free unlimited time support for all users;
- Fast and simple widget creating.
Elfsight widgets are your choice if you’re looking for a truly efficient solution for your web business or project. Get the best widgets to help you reach higher!