WordPress Airbnb Reviews plugin
If you need to reveal your high rating and convince site website visitors that your accommodation is popular, Elfsight Airbnb Reviews widget will be the right choice. Using this widget, you will be able place users’ reviews from Airbnb on your website with information about their authors, use filters to show only the best, show ratings and a redirect button that will lead people to your Airbnb page, so that they can write their review.
The widget can be inserted in any web page, where you want to demonstrate your high appreciation and popularity among tourists. If you want to display the widget on all pages of the site, you can simply paste it into the website template.
Reviews from real people look perfectly trustworthy to your website users and show them that your business can be trusted. High rating and positive reviews may help elevate sales level on your website. More to that, active button may contribute to increasing the amount customer reviews related to your business on Airbnb.
It takes three minutes of time to activate your reviews widget. The installation process is extremely speedy, free, and without-coding.
- You can place Airbnb Reviews to your website right through our service. Just apply the guide down on this page.
- The widget can be set up directly through our service or through the marketplace. Here you can learn the advantages of both options and select yours.
Here’s the list of the primary functions and features of our widget. They make it really efficient for you:
- 3 options of filters: by type, exclude by, and amount of reviews for displaying;
- The active button for posting one more review takes visitors to the Airbnb page;
- Two variants of scenarios after review request rejection: reveal your message or hide the button.
Here’s how to embed the Airbnb Reviews plugin on your WordPress website
The below steps are the only thing you need to establish.
- Build your custom Airbnb plugin.
Managing our free editor, set up a plugin with a preferable layout and functionality.
- Acquire the personal code to publish the plugin
After you have generated your widget, you will receive the unique code from the popup notification on Elfsight Apps. Copy it for later use.
- Publish the plugin on your WordPress site
Define the area where you would like to embed the plugin and paste the saved code there. Publish the edits.
- Congratulations! You have just added the widget!
Enter your site, to see your plugin.
Stil can’t make up your mind? Or experiencing problems? Just a single request to our support team will resolve any issue.