Do you have to add a social gallery or several pictures to a site? Use the great cloud-based web service - Elfsight Apps, that will let you display any social plugin on an HTML website in an instant and artlessly.
Follow 2 Stages and Finish InstallationPublish a striking portfolio on your individual HTML site with no developing proficiency in but a few actions thanks to our plugin. Find out more about widget!
Action 1: Managing Your Instagram PluginTo install the Instagram Widget, it’s necessary to login to the service and get the specific script.
• Register or login to Elfsight AppsFirst, to access our web resource, you need to create an account. Enter only proper email addresses and passwords to create an account. If you already have an account, please, log in here.
• Pick out the plugin you need for your siteOur cloud-based service provides users with various plugins for web resources. To embed Instagram Photo feed to an HTML website, just choose InstaLink.
• Make InstaLink meet your ideasChoose the design, styles and display settings to shape the plugin that will be best fitted to your website. InstaLink profits:
- Unlimited combinations of Instagram sources (accounts, hashtags, locations and photo URLs);
- Additional source filters;
- Possibility of limiting Instagram photos in the grid;
- Cache media time feature;
• Achieve the code to insert it into your siteThe finishing action at Elfsight Apps is to receive the product code by pressing “Get” button beside the gallery’s header.
Action 2: Installing Photo Gallery to Your BlogThe finishing stage of installing the plugin is to add the plugin's code to the HTML web page structure. You can also read other article to learn how to embed Instagram on any website.
• Enter the HTML editorOpen the target page in any HTML editor and insert the Elfsight Apps plugin code. After you add the plugin, update the page on your server.
• The plugin’s been successfully installed!Go to target page to check out the results of your work.
Adjusting the Gallery’s Options after SetupIn case you want to modify the colors and settings or to replace the photo source settings after you’ve published the plugin at your web page, go to your existing profile at Elfsight Apps. Next, visit «Dashboard» category and go to altering InstaLink.
Key Features of Photo Gallery InstaLinkWould you like to present personal content or establish a striking portfolio for your site? Utilize our simple and instantaneous Instagram widget:
- Responsive widget’s customization;
- Well documented JS code;
- Easy in use for novices and pros.