Constructing and adjusting a widget
Due to regular updates of Facebook API, some widget functions may be temporarily deprecated. To check whether the option you need is active, please use the demo on the page or address our support team.
Here are the installation steps: shape Facebook widget in the editor using an available template:
- Choose: Facebook Photos or Videos template.
- If you need to, change, switch on/off the following elements: Set content source (public page URL or ID); widget size; Facebook elements (buttons, likes, comments, etc. ); pick kinds of content to be displayed (posts, photos or videos). Would like to customize the interface? Use custom CSS and make your alteration come to life.
- Accept your changes.
Install the widget on your site
Choose a page or template, where you plan to have your widget for Facebook Album and add the code saved at Elfsight apps.
After shaping your widget, make sure to copy the unique code, for further use on your site in the process of widget placing.
How do I customize the widget after I have embedded it?
You can personalize your widget at any time after it has been integrated into your website. To do it, enter your account at Elfsight Apps and go to the widget settings. Make required alterations in the editor, and they will be at once applied on your site.
Why Elfsight Apps?
- The 100% efficient widgets for your site;
- Free unlimited time help for all clients;
- Fast and simple widget embedding.
Pick Elfsight widgets if you're looking for a 100% working solution for your online business or project. Have the best widgets to help you grow!