Social Share Buttons for OpenCart
An efficient share extension for any website, which enable your visitors to repost content in various social networks. Advertise your business in Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn and more, and cover new subscribers and fans with your marvelous content on the site.
Have additional views and readers from social media!
- Maximum coverage of publications and items in social platforms.
With a handy interface, just in one click, your content will get a powerful sharing in all social networks.
- Share engaging content for maximum viewers.
Give your users a chance to promote enticing content to a new audience easily and quickly.
- Upraise the amount of traffic on your website.
Attract more readers to you website through your active presence in social networks and have raise in traffic.
- Boost the amount of subscribers in social services.
You create really enticing posts for your site? Let readers themselves distribute them, easily sharing posts for their followers.
Why are our buttons the best of all OpenCart share extensions? See our strongest sides:
- 40+ embedded social networks;
- Set any number of columns to organize the buttons;
- Editable button text;
- 5 animation types available;
- Mobile optimized with expandable icon.
How to add Share Buttons to OpenCart website
A concise manual on inserting buttons on a site that requires no knowledge in development. You will just need a couple of minutes.
- Acquire the extension and set it up on the site.
Define the desired version of the widget and download its file. Then, add it to your site via «Extension Installer» in the control panel.
- Customize the extension.
In «Extensions» section, apply filter by module and find Elfsight Social Share Buttons. Then, choose the required settings of the interface and functions.
- Integrate the extension into the site.
Define the page for the extension, insert the extension code there and publish all the edits.
Visit OpenCart website, to check your results!
Need help with inserting or setting the extension? Elfsight help center team will be glad to provide help and offer a solution! You can also tackle the problem yourself applying our extensive tutorial «How to place share buttons on OpenCart site».