Social Share Buttons for OpenCart
An efficient share extension for any website, which enable your visitors to repost content in various social networks. Advertise your business in Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn and more, and cover new subscribers and fans with your marvelous content on the site.
Have additional views and readers from social media!
- Maximum coverage of publications and items in social platforms.
With a handy interface, just in one click, your content will get a powerful sharing in all social networks.
- Share engaging content for maximum viewers.
Give your users a chance to promote enticing content to a new audience easily and quickly.
- Upraise the amount of traffic on your website.
Attract more readers to you website through your active presence in social networks and have raise in traffic.
- Boost the amount of subscribers in social services.
You create really enticing posts for your site? Let readers themselves distribute them, easily sharing posts for their followers.
Why are our buttons the best of all OpenCart share extensions? See our strongest sides:
- 40+ embedded social networks;
- Set any number of columns to organize the buttons;
- Editable button text;
- 5 animation types available;
- Mobile optimized with expandable icon.
How to add Share Buttons to OpenCart website
A concise manual on inserting buttons on a site that requires no knowledge in development. You will just need a couple of minutes.
- Employ our free demo and start building your customized extension.
Specify the custom design and specifications of the extension and apply all the corrections.
- Get the personal code popping up in the box on Elfsight Apps.
When the establishing of your extension is finished, copy the individual code at the appearing box and save it for later occasion.
- Get started with using the extension on your OpenCart site.
Add the code you’ve saved before in your web page and save the corrections.
- The setup is fully accomplished.
Go to your webpage to see how’s the extension running.
Need help with inserting or setting the extension? Elfsight help center team will be glad to provide help and offer a solution! You can also tackle the problem yourself applying our extensive tutorial «How to place share buttons on OpenCart site».