Elementor Social Media Feed widget
Elfsight Social Feed for Elementor is a widget for promoting not just stuff, but emotions and experiences. By using it you can develop individual feed composed of the content from numerous sources: Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, Vimeo – and present it right on your web page. Develop a gallery or products catalogue in 1-2-3! Enjoy the complete control over a demonstrated content with different filter options and eliminate spam and any unwilling content with manual moderation. Fully responsive online-editor offers you different templates to pick.
Make your site more efficient for ecommerce targets with the help of Social Wall
Find below central features of the widget:
- Present your social media content from numerous networks.
- Eliminate any spam and undesired content via manual moderation mode.
- Put the Follow button on the widget posts.
- Let your posts be viewed in a pop-up.
Just check this demo to understand the functionality of the widget
How can I embed Social Media Feed widget into my Elementor website?
Just follow the instructions below to insert the tool.
- Make use of our free configurator and start building your personalised widget.
Specify the preferable look and specifications of the plugin and apply the corrections.
- Acquire the individual code shown in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the establishing of your personal widget is finished, copy the exclusive code at the emerged popup and save it for later use.
- Initiate applying the Social Wall widget on your Elementor site.
Enter the code copied before into your page and apply the edits.
- The installation is fully performed.
Go to your website to check the functioning of the plugin.
On the condition of having questions or running into some obstacles, please appeal to our support team. Our specialists will be excited to resolve all the difficulties you might have with the widget.
How can I add Social Feed to my Elementor web page without coding experience?
Elfsight company introduces a solution that enables user create a Social Feed section yourself, learn the easy guide:
- Work straight in the online Editor to build a Social Feed plugin you would like to embed on Elementor site.
- Pick one of our pre-designed templates and adapt the Social Feed settings, transform the layout and colors, add your content without coding skills.
- Click to save the settings you’ve made to Social Feed and get the code for installation, that you can include in the Elementor web page using a free plan.
Working in our intuitive Editor every internet user can form Social Feed section and include to the Elementor web page. It’s not necessary to get a paid plan or disclose your card data to access Elfsight service. If you encounter any issues of any kind, go ahead and contact our support team.