Webflow Social Media Feed widget
Elfsight Social Feed for Webflow is an exclusive plugin for selling not just stuff, but emotions and experiences. By using it you can construct individual feed composed of the content from different networks: Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, Vimeo – and display it directly on your web page. Develop a gallery or products catalogue in a few clicks! Exert the absolute control over a demonstrated content with diverse filtering options and get rid of spam and any unwilling content with manual moderation. Totally responsive online-configurator gives you different templates to select.
Integrate Social Wall to take your e-commerce goals easier!
The basic widget features contain
- Show your social media content from multiple networks.
- Choose varied filtration variants.
- Get rid of any spam and undesired content with manual moderation mode.
- Install the Follow button on the widget feed.
- Let your posts be viewed in a pop-up mode.
How can I embed Social Media Feed widget into my Webflow website?
Simply follow the guidelines below to start using the tool.
- Launch our free demo and start shaping your custom-built widget.
Find the desirable design and features of the tool and save the modifications.
- Copy your unique code shown in the box on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the configuration of your personal plugin is over, copy the individual code at the appearing box and save it for future usage.
- Get started with using the Social Wall widget on webflow site.
Enter the code you’ve saved before into your website and save the adjustments.
- Done! The embedding is fully ended.
Visit your site to see how the widget works.
If you meet some difficulties, don’t hesitate to apply for our support staff. Our specialists will be excited to help you with all the questions you might have with the widget.