Elementor RSS Feed widget
Elfsight RSS Feed for Elementor is a widget for marketing emotions and experiences. Using it you can create individualized feed made of the content from numerous news websites – and show it straight on your internet site. Exert the complete control over a displayed content with various filtration options and eliminate spam and any undesired content via manual moderation. Totally responsive online-editor offers you several templates to select.
Make your website more efficient for business tasks with RSS Feed
Find below fundamental features of the widget:
- Hide the head section to make your widget look minimalistic.
- Pick different filtering options.
- Eliminate any spam and unwilling content via manual moderation mode.
- Select one of six layouts available: Carousel, List, Masonry, Slider, Collage, Grid.
- Let your posts show in a pop-up mode.
How to embed RSS Feed to my Elementor website?
Just follow the guidelines below to start using the widget.
- Employ our free demo and start building your custom-made widget.
Determine the desirable design and functionality of the widget and save the edits.
- Copy the personal code popping up in the window on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the customization of your widget is complete, copy the exclusive code from the appeared box and keep it for future occasion.
- Start using the widget on Elementor website.
Enter the code you’ve saved recently in your website and apply the adjustments.
- Done! The embedding is fully ended.
Visit your website to take a look at how the tool performs.
Supposing you have some complications, please get in touch with our support team. Our consultants will be delighted to resolve all the difficulties you might have with the widget.