WooCommerce Portfolio plugin
Elfsight Portfolio widget is created for each person who has the aim to embed their project library on the site and increase the number of sales. With our tool, you will have an opportunity to present your projects with pictures, video content, mockups and other project content. Every piece of content can have a detailed text and date. You have an opportunity to link projects to websites and create project categories. Website visitors will observe your project portfolio, open every project and study its content right on the website. The header of the widget introduces your name, picture and contact details, which allow to communicate with you. Active button will redirect users to the order-placing page and help you boost the number of sales.
Look through key features of the widget:
- Set multiple projects with titles;
- Create categories and divide projects to them;
- Choose the data to display in popup and hover;
- Add descriptions and assign dates to all works in the project;
- Call-to-action button on the header and in the popup redirects users to any site or page.
How can I add Portfolio into my WooCommerce website?
Just follow the steps given below to start working with the widget.
- Using our free configurator start forming your unique plugin.
Find the desirable design and parameters of the plugin and save the edits.
- Receive your unique code which is shown in the box on Elfsight Apps.
After the customization of your plugin is finished, copy the personal code at the appearing popup and save it for future use.
- Get started with using the tool on WooCommerce web page.
Paste the code copied before into your homepage and apply the corrections.
- The installation is fully performed.
Go your website to take a look at how’s the tool working.
On condition of having inquiries or clashing with any difficulties, don’t hesitate to contact our customer service team. Our consultants are eager to help you with all the difficulties you may have with the plugin.