Drupal Portfolio module template
Elfsight Portfolio is created to help each person who has the aim to demonstrate their work collection on the website and get more new orders. With this module, you will be able to resent collections of images, video content, sketches and other project content. Every file features a thorough description and date. You can bind projects to their sites and create project categories. Your audience will check your project portfolio, open each project and study it in detail right on the site. The header displays your name, picture and contact data, which help get in touch with you. Active button will redirect visitors to the order-placing page and help you increase the number of sales.
The module can show on any page of your site as well as on all the web pages. Your materials will have all the attention, placed on the main site page and can illustrate your offers on Portfolio pages.
A marvelous portfolio module with your works will demonstrate all your great skills and creativity to users. It will make them eager to have the same and you will get new purchases. Also, using the handy ways to contact you, more leads will appear.
You only need a minute of time to start using the module. Adding it to your site is really swift, free, and no-coding.
The widget can be embedded directly on our service or on the marketplace. You can learn about both options and decide which is yours.
In order to form a full understanding of the module, discover the list of the primary functions. They make this Drupal Portfolio template really effective for you:
- Show any amount of projects with project titles;
- Create categories and divide projects to them;
- Set the types of info to display in popup and hover;
- Add descriptions and add dates to all materials in the project;
- Call-to-action button on the widget header and in the popup takes customers to any address.
How to add the Portfolio module to your Drupal site
A couple of easy steps are the only thing you need to do.
- Manage our free configurator and start building your custom module.
Specify the preferred interface and options of the module and apply all the modifications.
- Receive your unique code popping up in the box on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the creation of your module is done, copy your code from the appeared window and save it for later need.
- Initiate employment of the module on Drupal website.
Paste the code you’ve copied recently in your site and save the improvements.
- Done! The setup is successfully accomplished.
Open your site to check how’s the module performing.
Still can’t make a decision? Or having troubles? Just a single request to our customer service will resolve any kind of problem.