Google Sites File Upload Forms plugin templates
Why Elfsight Google Sites File Upload Forms plugin is the Best?
If you’re on the hunt for a highly responsive and flexible form to boost engagement rate and get more potential clients to your Google Sites, then the File Upload Forms plugin from Elfsight is the best choice to set your brand apart. Our pre-made solutions can improve the Google Sites site’s user experience and raise purchases in a couple of minutes. Save time and cash on employing a programmer since the setup procedure is fast and doesn’t need coding expertise!
Google Sites File Upload Forms Features and Integrations
How to Create File Upload Forms template for Google Sites Website
To make the File Upload Forms plugin for Google Sites, use the steps from the detailed tutorial:
- Choose the File Upload Forms template from the list and press the “Use Template”.
- Modify the template’s elements to meet your interest and apply all adjustments.
- Sign in to the account.
- Obtain your personal code to add the form on your Google Sites website and the direct URL-link.
Do you face any issues building your form template? Feel free to get in touch with the Elfsight Support Team.
How to add File Upload Forms to Google Sites Website
In order to add the File Upload Forms plugin to the Google Sites webpage, follow the uncomplicated guideline:
- After editing your File Upload Forms template, sign in to your Elfsight account.
- Get the unique form code.
- Enter the form code into your HTML editor.
- Congrats! You have added the File Upload Forms plugin to the Google Sites webpage successfully.
Came across any difficulties during the setup process? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer service. We will be happy to support you.
Yes, the File Upload Form has limits. The maximum file upload size is 100 MB.
You can upload any file type. In order to do so, insert the file element in the building mode and allow importing all the file types or specify the necessary ones.
Absolutely! The form template for File Upload Forms plugin is entirely compatible with any content marketing systems and websites.
You may sync Google Sheets, Zapier, and Mailchimp to the File Upload Forms using the online demo editor after choosing the template.
You can promote the form through different marketing platforms, but we suggest checking out these options to enhance orders:
- Distribute the direct URL to the form.
- Include the form to your emails.
- Embed the form into the landing page.
- Spread the form link across your social media channels.
You’re able to personalize all the elements of the File Upload Forms via our demo editor, including the text fields to fill out, heading, cover image, logo image, footer, positioning, layout, button icon, color palette, success message, and so on.
To export your form results, it is necessary to sync the File Upload Forms with an integration application like Google Sheets, Zapier, or Mailchimp. Therefore, view the guide:
- Find the “Integrations” menu option in the online demo editor.
- Choose the integrator you would like to use.
- Link the form to the selected application integration by completing the criteria for each service.
In order to get the form notifications and continuously get emails, complete these steps:
- Locate the “Email” menu tab in the live demo.
- Select the “Notify Me” button.
- Activate “Email Notifications” to receive notifications when an individual submits the form.
- Add your email address and modify the text message notification.
- Navigate back to the “Email” menu and choose the “Notify Respondents” option to send an email reply after someone fills out the form.
- Activate “Autoresponder Email” and write the text message.
Yes, certainly, the File Upload Forms are completely responsive and designed to work efficiently with different screen resolutions, OS, and browser platforms on every digital device.
Absolutely, even if you’ve selected the embedded template at first. In order to adjust the layout and make the File Upload Forms floating, check out these guidelines:
- Open the “Layout” menu tab in the online demo configurator.
- Hit the “Pane” layout option shown on the screen.
- Change the settings for the placement and floating button.
- Customize the floating button in the “Appearance” tab and save the edits.
- Sign in to your Elfsight account and get the code to embed on the Google Sites webpage.
To embed a CAPTCHA protection to the File Upload Forms template and stay protected from spam, complete this uncomplicated guideline:
- Locate the “Settings” tab in the live demo.
- Look for “Spam Protection” and press on it.
- Toggle on “Enable reCAPTCHA.”