How to embed LinkedIn Feed on Wix for free!
Embed LinkedIn Feed on Wix for free!
The LinkedIn Feed plugin is specifically made for companies to present and advertise their LinkedIn content on Wix websites: display posts, photos, videos, etc. The setup of the plugin is seamless—there is no need for coding or programming skills.
Create a style that meets your website aesthetics and stays true-to-brand by mix-matching custom feed elements, templates, layouts, and post styles. Add a popup effect as a post-click action to capture users’ attention. And finally, enjoy the sparked trust and prominently established branding in the industry.
- Empower your networking potential with the LinkedIn company page.
Ignite fresh relationships in the world of commerce and bolster the lead number by leveraging content from your LinkedIn profile.
- Grow the size of your LinkedIn audience.
Illuminate your presence on LinkedIn within the Wix user community and generate a keen interest in your services.
- Make your business seem more authentic.
Give an extra layer of credibility and trustworthiness to your brand and add the latest LinkedIn activity right on the website page.
Add the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin to the Wix website to build reliability, amplify genuineness, and extend networking through solid social evidence.
Are there any other tools for Wix that I can use on my website?
Yes, indeed! As a Wix user, Elfsight offers you dozens of code-free tools to add, and the LinkedIn Feed plugin is just one of those offerings. No matter what type of business you have or the specific niche you work in, there are always opportunities to display your strengths. Here are some ideas:
- To create any other social media app for your Wix website, consider experimenting with the Pinterest Feed or Instagram Feed widget alongside the LinkedIn Feed plugin.
- Get yourself the All-in-One Reviews or Google Reviews plugin to display customer feedback.
- Embed the Form Builder to streamline response collection and enable user interactions on your Wix website.
- Add the Countdown Timer to build engagement and create a sense of scarcity within your audience.
Remember, these embed examples are just the beginning of a long list of additions that can cater to your business requirements. Get started with the code-free LinkedIn Feed and delve deeper into our catalog for more widget solutions to add to your website!
How to embed a LinkedIn Feed for free on Wix website?
If you want to add the LinkedIn Feed plugin on your Wix website for free, perform the following steps:
- Customize the look of the LinkedIn Feed widget according to your taste.
- Log in to your Elfsight admin panel or create a free profile.
- Get the auto-generated widget’s installation code.
- Access your Wix website.
- Insert the code into your Wix website builder to add the LinkedIn Feed widget. You’re all set!
As can be seen, there is no necessity to have expertise in writing code to embed the plugin. Create a code-free LinkedIn Feed widget for a Wix website with ease and relish the numerous advantages coming along on the journey of broadening your reach.
Do I need to know how to code or have programming skills to embed the LinkedIn Feed on the Wix website?
No. You are not required to possess any code skills to embed and display the LinkedIn Feed plugin on your Wix website. This widget is easy to add, even without any specialized knowledge or prior experience.
These are just several of the various widget features:
- Share diverse types of content: blog posts, images, videos, etc.
- Group feed content by keywords, hashtags, or URL filters.
- Add call-to-action buttons to improve the website engagement rate on your company’s LinkedIn feed.
- Eye-catching popup mode for grabbing people’s attention to your LinkedIn content.
- Advanced customization without a need to code: ready-to-use templates, color scheme creator, five layout designs, post styles, Custom CSS, etc.
How do I embed LinkedIn Feed on my Wix website?
To add the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin to your Wix website, do the following:
- Make use of our free demo and start building your custom-made LinkedIn Feed widget.
Specify the suitable design and functional traits of the widget and apply the edits.
- Acquire the personal code exposed in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the generation of your widget is complete, copy the personal code from the emerged popup and save it for later usage.
- Initiate utilization of the plugin on your Wix website.
Add the code you’ve saved recently to your website and save the adjustments.
- Done! The setup is successfully performed.
Visit your website to take a look at the work of the LinkedIn Feed widget.
On condition of confronting questions or confronting any difficulties with the embed process, feel free to write to our support team. Our consultants are longing to resolve all the issues you might have with the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin for Wix websites.