How to embed LinkedIn Feed on GoDaddy for free!
Embed LinkedIn Feed on GoDaddy for free!
The LinkedIn Feed plugin is the perfect tool for businesses to present and promote their LinkedIn content on GoDaddy websites: display posts, images, videos, etc. The setup of the widget takes seconds—no coding or programming knowledge is required.
Create a look that meets your website needs and follow the trends by testing custom feed elements, templates, layouts, and post styles. Add a popup mode as a post-click action to capture users’ attention. Lastly, enjoy the sparked trust and more branding opportunities.
- Supercharge your networking potential with the LinkedIn company page.
Spark fresh connections in the world of commerce and expand the number of leads by utilizing content from your LinkedIn profile.
- Broaden your LinkedIn following.
Illuminate your presence on LinkedIn among the GoDaddy website users and evoke a keen interest in your services.
- Amplify the genuineness of your business.
Provide an additional layer of credibility and trustworthiness to your brand and add the latest LinkedIn activity right on the website page.
Embed code-free the LinkedIn Feed widget on the GoDaddy website to establish trust, promote genuineness, and widen working connections with solid social confirmation.
Are there any other tools for GoDaddy that I can use on my website?
Yes, absolutely! As a GoDaddy website user, Elfsight grants you a wide selection of code-free tools, and the LinkedIn Feed plugin is just one of those offerings. No matter what type of business you have or the specific niche you work in, there are always opportunities to display your strengths and add points to your marketing strategy. Consider the following possibilities:
- To create any other social media app for your GoDaddy website similar to the LinkedIn Feed plugin, try out to add the Pinterest Feed or Instagram Feed widget on your website.
- Opt for the All-in-One Reviews or Google Reviews plugin to display valuable customer feedback.
- Embed the Form Builder to streamline response collection and let your GoDaddy users connect with you.
- Add the Countdown Timer plugin to foster engagement and create a sense of urgency within your audience.
And remember, these are just a few examples. Explore our extensive catalog of widgets after implementing the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin to discover even more ways to cover your specific business needs!
How to embed LinkedIn Feed for free on GoDaddy?
If you wish to add the LinkedIn Feed plugin to your GoDaddy website for free, do the following:
- Customize the appearance of the LinkedIn Feed widget to complement the design style of your website.
- Log in to your Elfsight admin panel or register a free account.
- Receive the auto-generated installation code to embed.
- Navigate to your GoDaddy website.
- Paste the code into your GoDaddy website editor to add the LinkedIn Feed widget. That’s it!
As can be seen, there is no necessity to excel in writing code to embed the plugin. Create the code-free LinkedIn Feed widget for a GoDaddy website with ease and enjoy the numerous benefits that accompany the process of broadening your audience.
Do I need to know how to code or have programming skills to add the LinkedIn Feed to GoDaddy?
Not at all. Coding skill is not necessary in any way. You can create and add the LinkedIn Feed widget to your GoDaddy website, regardless of your prior background or code knowledge.
We offer practical and easy widget features, view some of them:
- Display various forms of LinkedIn content: blog posts, images, videos, etc.
- Filter feed posts by keywords, hashtags, or URLs.
- CTA buttons to improve the engagement rate on your LinkedIn company feed.
- Add the eye-catching popup mode to draw attention toward your LinkedIn content.
- Advanced customization without a need to code: pre-made templates, color scheme generator, five accessible layouts, post styles, Custom CSS, etc.
How do I add LinkedIn Feed to my GoDaddy website?
If you want to code-free embed the LinkedIn Feed on your GoDaddy website, follow these instructions:
- Perform our free configurator and start shaping your personalized LinkedIn Feed plugin.
Determine the preferable look and functional traits of the plugin and apply the corrections.
- Copy the unique code revealed in the box on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the establishing of your widget is done, copy the personal code in the appeared box and save it for later use.
- Start using the tool on your GoDaddy website.
Embed the code you’ve copied recently on your website and save the adjustments.
- You’re done! The integration is successfully accomplished.
Visit your website to examine how the LinkedIn Feed plugin runs.
On condition of dealing with inquiries or confronting some complications on how to add the widget, please contact our support team. Our people are longing to resolve all the difficulties you might have with the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin for GoDaddy websites.