How to embed LinkedIn Feed on Webflow for free!
Embed LinkedIn Feed on Webflow for free!
The LinkedIn Feed plugin is the best solution for businesses to share and advertise their LinkedIn content on Webflow websites: display posts, images, videos, etc. The widget’s installation takes seconds—without a need for coding or technical knowledge.
Create a style that meets your website preferences and follow the trends by trying out custom feed elements, templates, layouts, and post styles. Add a popup mode as a post-click action to capture users’ attention. Lastly, enjoy the sparked trust and prominently established branding in the industry.
- Elevate your networking reach with the LinkedIn company page.
Spark new connections in the business world and increase the number of leads by using content from your LinkedIn profile.
- Increase your LinkedIn following.
Highlight your LinkedIn presence among the Webflow website users and foster significant interest in your services.
- Elevate the genuineness of your business.
Give your brand an extra boost in credibility and trustworthiness by showcasing the latest LinkedIn activity directly on the website page.
Add the code-free LinkedIn Feed widget to the Webflow website to reinforce reliability, showcase authenticity, and expand your network with compelling social proof.
Are there any other tools for Webflow that I can use on my website?
Yes, of course! As a Webflow user, Elfsight grants you tons of code-free tools to add to your website, including the LinkedIn Feed plugin. Regardless of your business niche or industry, there are always opportunities to display your strengths. For instance:
- To create any other social media app for your Webflow website similar to the LinkedIn Feed plugin, consider experimenting with the Pinterest Feed or Instagram Feed widget.
- Get yourself the All-in-One Reviews or Google Reviews plugin to display customer feedback.
- Embed the Form Builder plugin to streamline response collection and let your Webflow users contact you.
- Add the Countdown Timer widget to build engagement and create a sense of scarcity among the audience.
These embed examples merely scratch the surface of the vast range of additions that can cover your specific business needs. Begin with the code-free LinkedIn Feed and later explore the remaining assortment of widgets in our catalog to add to your website!
How to embed LinkedIn Feed for free on Webflow?
If you wish to add the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin to your Webflow website for free, take the following steps:
- Personalize the look of the LinkedIn Feed plugin to your preferences.
- Log in to your Elfsight admin panel or register a free user profile.
- Get the auto-generated embedding code.
- Go to your Webflow website.
- Insert the code into your Webflow website editor to add the LinkedIn Feed widget. You’re all done!
As you can see, there is no need to excel in writing code to embed the plugin. Create a code-free LinkedIn Feed widget for a Webflow website with ease and take pleasure in the numerous benefits that accompany the process of expanding your reach.
Do I need to know how to code or have programming skills to embed the LinkedIn Feed on Webflow?
Not at all. There is no requirement for any coding skills whatsoever. You can build and add the LinkedIn Feed plugin to your Webflow website, regardless of your familiarity or experience in writing code.
The essential widget features contain
- Promote various forms of content: blog posts, images, videos, etc.
- Sort feed posts by keywords, hashtags, or URL filters.
- Add the call-to-action buttons to enhance the visibility of your LinkedIn company feed.
- Dynamic popup mode for grabbing people’s attention to your LinkedIn content.
- Easy customization options with no need to write code: ready-to-use templates, color scheme generator, layout designs, post styles, Custom CSS, and more.
How can I embed LinkedIn Feed on my Webflow website?
To add the LinkedIn Feed plugin to your Webflow website, follow the steps below:
- Employ our free demo and start shaping your own LinkedIn Feed widget.
Find the custom layout and options of the tool and add the corrections.
- Copy your personal code appearing in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
Right after the configuration of your tool is done, copy the individual code at the emerged box and keep it for future use.
- Commence usage of the plugin on your Webflow website.
Add the code you’ve copied recently into your website and apply the edits.
- The installation is fully accomplished.
Go to your website to see the functioning of the LinkedIn Feed plugin.
If you have some difficulties with the embed process, please address our customer service team. Our consultants will be delighted to resolve all the issues you may have with the code-free LinkedIn Feed widget for Webflow websites.