Wix RSS Feed app
Elfsight RSS Feed for Wix is an exclusive app for marketing emotions and experiences. By using it you can form customized feed composed of the content from diverse blogs – and demonstrate it right on your website. Exert the total control over a displayed content with many filtration options and remove spam and any unwelcome content by the means of manual moderation. Fully responsive online-configurator offers you multiple templates to pick.
Make your website more successful for business targets by means of RSS Feed
The central widget features contain
- Conceal the header to make your app look minimalistic.
- Choose diverse filtration options.
- Get rid of any spam and unwilling content with manual moderation.
- Select one out of six layouts available: Carousel, Slider, Collage, Grid, List, Masonry.
- Let your posts appear in a pop-up mode.
How do I embed RSS Feed on my Wix site?
Just take a couple of steps described below to insert the app.
- Manage our free editor and start forming your custom-made app.
Choose the preferable interface and functional traits of the tool and apply the edits.
- Receive the individual code exposed in the box on Elfsight Apps.
As soon as the establishing of your widget is done, copy the individual code from the appearing popup and save it for further use.
- Enter on using the app on your Wix site.
Embed the code you’ve saved recently in your page and apply the adjustments.
- Done! The integration is fully performed.
Go to your site to see how the widget performs.
If you experience some difficulties, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our support team. Our consultants will be excited to help you with all the difficulties you might have with the product.