How to embed LinkedIn Feed on HTML for free!
Embed LinkedIn Feed on HTML for free!
The LinkedIn Feed widget is the ideal tool for companies to showcase and promote their LinkedIn content on HTML websites: display posts, images, clips, etc. The integration of the widget is effortless—no coding or programming skills are required.
Create a look that reflects your website preferences and experiment by testing custom feed attributes, templates, layouts, and post styles. Add a popup effect as a post-click action to catch the users’ eye. And finally, enjoy the increased trust and more branding opportunities.
- Boost your networking channels with the LinkedIn company page.
Ignite fresh relationships in the world of commerce and amplify lead generation using content from your LinkedIn profile.
- Broaden your LinkedIn following.
Shine a light on your LinkedIn presence within the HTML website community and evoke high interest in your offerings.
- Make your business seem more genuine.
Add an additional layer of credibility and trustworthiness to your brand by sharing the most recent LinkedIn activity right on the website page.
Embed the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin on the HTML website to cultivate trust, add genuineness, and broaden networking opportunities by leveraging strong social validation.
Are there any other tools for HTML that I can use on my website?
Yes, certainly! As an HTML user, you have access to tons of code-free tools from Elfsight, and the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin is just one among the many options available for your website. Irrespective of your business type or your niche within the industry, it is always beneficial to seek opportunities to display your strengths and add new ideas. For example:
- To create any other social media app for your HTML website, try out the Pinterest Feed or Instagram Feed widget alongside the LinkedIn Feed plugin.
- Opt for the All-in-One Reviews or Google Reviews plugin to display valuable customer feedback.
- Embed the Form Builder plugin to collect responses and enable your HTML users to connect with you.
- Add the Countdown Timer widget to foster anticipation and create a sense of urgency within your website audience.
And remember, these embed suggestions are just the beginning. Explore the rest of our catalog of widgets after implementing the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin to discover even more ways to cover your specific business requirements!
How to embed LinkedIn Feed for free on HTML?
To add the code-free LinkedIn Feed widget on your HTML website for free, follow the steps below:
- Customize the appearance of the LinkedIn Feed widget to match your aesthetics.
- Sign in to your Elfsight dashboard panel or register a free account.
- Receive the unique installation code.
- Go to your HTML website.
- Paste the code into your HTML website builder to add the LinkedIn Feed plugin. It’s that simple!
As it is apparent, there is no need for mastering writing code to embed the plugin. Create a LinkedIn Feed widget for an HTML website with ease and experience all the benefits that come with broadening your audience.
Do I need to know how to code or have programming skills to embed the LinkedIn Feed on an HTML website?
No, you’re not obliged to have them. Coding expertise is not necessary in any way. You have the full capability to add and display the LinkedIn Feed plugin to your HTML website without any specific background or prior code experience.
Below are essential features of the widget:
- Showcase all types of content: blog posts, photos, clips, etc.
- Filter feed posts by keywords, hashtags, or URLs.
- Add the CTA buttons for boosting numbers on your company’s LinkedIn feed.
- Eye-catching popup effect to draw attention toward your LinkedIn content.
- Easy customization options with no need to write code: pre-made templates, color scheme creator, layouts, post styles, Custom CSS, etc.
How can I add LinkedIn Feed to my HTML website?
If you wish to add the LinkedIn Feed to your HTML website, take the following steps:
- Open our free editor and start creating your customized LinkedIn Feed plugin.
Determine the desirable interface and aspects of the plugin and save the modifications.
- Receive the individual code which is shown in the box on Elfsight Apps.
After the creation of your widget is over, copy the exclusive code in the appeared box and save it for further need.
- Begin using the widget on your HTML website.
Add the code saved before to your website and save the improvements.
- You’re done! The embedding is successfully ended.
Go to your website to check how the LinkedIn Feed widget operates.
On condition of having inquiries or running over any complications with the embed process, do not be afraid to appeal to our support staff. Our specialists are eager to help you with all the questions you might have with the code-free LinkedIn Feed plugin for HTML websites.