HTML Social Media Feed widget
Elfsight Social Feed for HTML is a unique widget for promoting not just goods, but emotions and experiences. With Social media feed you can form custom feed composed of the content from different sources: Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, Vimeo – and show it right on your website. Develop a gallery or product catalog in a few clicks! Enjoy the absolute control over a content demonstrated in your social media feed with numerous filtering options and eliminate spam and any undesired content using manual moderation. Totally responsive online-configurator gives you numerous templates to pick.
Make your website more effective for business targets with Social Wall
Here are central features of the widget:
- Showcase your social media content from many sources.
- Remove any spam and unwelcome content applying manual moderation mode.
- Set the Follow button on the widget cards.
- Make your posts show in a pop-up mode.
How can I embed Social Media Feed widget into my HTML website?
Simply take a couple of steps described below to insert the widget into your website’s HTML code.
- Open our free demo and start building your custom-built widget.
Choose the custom form and features of the tool and apply the corrections.
- Copy the personal social media feed HTML code exposed in the special form on Elfsight Apps.
When the configuration of your widget is done, copy the exclusive code at the appeared box and keep it for future use.
- Initiate applying the Social Wall widget on your HTML web page.
Insert the code you’ve saved recently in your web page and save the adjustments.
- The Setup is fully performed.
Go to your page to see in action how the widget performs.
In case you run into any difficulties, do not be afraid to appeal to our support team. Our specialists will be happy to help you with all the difficulties you may have with the product.
In what way can I add Social Feed to my HTML without coding skills?
Elfsight company introduces a Cloud solution that lets people create a Social Feed app yourself, learn the straightforward guide:
- Work directly in the live Editor to create a Social Feed widget you would like to see on HTML.
- Select one of our pre-designed templates and tweak the Social Feed settings, add your content, alter the layout and color of the elements without any coding.
- Save the Social Feed and obtain the installation code, that you can embed in HTML site using a free plan.
With our easy-to-use Configurator any internet user can generate Social Feed section and simply embed to any HTML website. You mustn’t pay or disclose your card data to enter our Editor. If you face any issues of any kind, feel free to get in touch with our support staff.